not an update to story

Hey guys, so Silas is now going by Kayden also! This is a quick little thing I decided to do in celebration of this being popular!

So Kayden has told me how Amity acts, and I've decided to use that and make something cute out of it.

So there is a difference when Amity needs Luz. For example, when they address her as Miss Noceda, she knows Amity's done something that's gotten her into trouble, but when they address her as Luz, she knows someone's upset her 

Both in Luz's pov, by the way!

"Sigh" class had been so boring and Amity hadn't texted me back yet. What was she up to? "Um... miss Noceda, Amity needs you," a student said as I rose from my seat. "What did she do now?" I wondered. I asked them as they followed behind me, "Uh..well you see, she's just in a little predicament that involves a tree." I instantly slapped my hand on my face "that little." I sighed, "Lead the way." I said. As they did, I saw my girlfriend clinging onto the tree for dear life, "It's too high, I'm going to fall!" I chuckled, making my way up to her, grunting as I pulled myself up. Looking down, I saw why she said that we were up high. "Why did you climb so high for dummy?" I said, as I chuckled at her, "It was a dare!" I chuckled "Come on," I said, turning into an animal as she let go of the tree bark and clung to me. "Close your eyes, I'll tell you when we're on the ground." She nodded, her eyes closed tightly as I flapped my wings, lowering us down more and more until we were on the concrete.

"Sigh," after 'saving' my girlfriend, who was pretty high in the tree, I sat back down in the library about to open my book to read, but not even a second later, that same student ran in. I instantly closed my book, sighing. "What now?" I thought to myself, "Luz, she needs you." I was puzzled, "She needs me?" I was lost in thought, "...she needs me." My brows scrunched together, "Who could?" Then it hit me, "Who hurt my Amity?" I said, not even letting them speak as I teleported to her. She had a scratch on her knee and tears in her eyes. People had swarmed around her, the culprits. I put my hand on one of their shoulders. They turned and instantly their faces turned white. "G-guys!" I smiled. "That's right, fear me because I'm going to beat the living crap out of the both of you for making my human cry!" They started to cry themselves. "We won't do it again. Just don't beat us up!" I smiled, "Get out of my sight before I change my mind." They ran as I helped Amity up, allowing her to bury her face in my chest. "Are you hurt anywhere else, Hermosa?" She shook her head no, but I took her hands. They had tiny cuts. I picked her up and decided to head to the infirmary to patch her up.