back to you

Btw since Luz isn't Camilla's bio daughter Lucia and Amelia can date.

Lucia's pov:
I had given the kids a ride to my mom's house, I texted amelia, letting her know amity was okay and that she was sleeping, she replied with an 'okay❤️' god, I love this woman Luz had woken up moving amity's hair out of her face "so" Luz looked up at me "so?"

I sighed "you like my girlfriends sister" she paused before speaking "no I don't" I smirked "it's obvious you do because not just anyone would have such bad mental breakdowns like that" she scoffed "kid look at the way you're holding her and how pissed you got when you found out she didn't sleep."

She wouldn't face me but I could see in the mirror that her face was tinted red "just whatever you do be kind and don't hurt amity she's too good for that," she nodded letting me know she was listening petting amity's hair while amity tightened her grip around Luz.

Camila's pov:
I had been pacing around the living room since I got the text from Lucia, my wife watching me "honey, you're gonna make a burn mark on the floor with all that pacing, I'm sure Luz is fine, she's been hit by my car before."

I stopped and looked at her "SHE WHAT" she mentally slapped herself "yeah when I first met her, I accidentally hit her with my car," she told me, then I remembered that's why we needed to replace the windshield after a while Lucia came through the door helping Luz Amity walking in sluggish.

"Oh dear zeus, you're okay," Camilla went to hug the young girl to only get a look of concern on her face, "can I hug you Luz?" Luz thought about it, then nodded accepting the hug it was warm she didn't know what to do so she just stood there arms down it finally ended then

Camilla turned to amity "sweetheart your about to fall on your face go lay down," Luz looked behind her noticing the girl yawning, casting a spell circle a purple gooey thing picked her up taking her to the couch to rest, "I'll never get used to seeing that."

Luz sat down amity's head on her lap sound asleep, Lucia said Amelia would be coming to get her soon, luz wanted to keep her with her forever, but she knew one day she would have to leave she couldn't get used to this feeling of admiration and happiness. Her heart ached when the door opened revealing amity's older sister "Sup luzer"

I rolled my eyes because of the name she came up with "Hello" she picked up amity I watched as the blight wrapped her arms around her sister's neck like a child would their mother or father it was cute "I got to get back home I have to work in the early in the morning so give me a kiss I gotta go," Lucia nodded giving Amelia a kiss on her cheek then kissing amity on her head I growled.

Lucia heard Luz's growls flicking her nose "pipe it down you animal I've known her since she was first born," Luz rubbed her nose watching as Amelia flicked her girlfriends ear "ow"

Amelia smirked "walk me to the car." Lucia stopped massaging her ear where it had been flicked walking to the door to open it for her lover as Luz watched as amity left her sitting on the couch, Camilla went to Luz "how are you feeling" Luz shrugged her shoulders "fine" eda had now sat down "kid you disappeared on us we where worried sick about you" Luz nodded but tensed up as she was pulled into a hug

"I'm sorry we couldn't be more helpful" Luz slowly wrapped her arms around Camilla, "I'm sorry too" she pulled away Camilla having her hand on her cheek "so the youngest blight huh?" Eda said making Luz's face turn red as she nodded "called it" all three Lucia Eda and Camilla said in unison saying jinx, then all of them laughing Luz being happy that she was able to leave this day on a good note.

"What the hell happened to you?!" Boscha said, "I fell in a deep hole in the woods" she looked at me "WHY WHERE YOU IN THE WOODS!!"" I yelled back "I DON'T KNOW I WAS UPSET, OKAY!?"She shook her head, "Well, I'm just glad your alive" I chuckled "Barely" having someone like amity exist makes it hard to breathe sometimes she smiled, I looked over at what she was looking at it was a picture of willow it was on some app called snipchap or something along those lines.

She pointed at the phone that amity gave me "you got a message" I ohed and opened it to see a message from none other than you guessed it Amity blight.

"Hey, Luz wyddddd."
I rolled my eyes.
"I'm sitting here being bored, what about you?"
"Pretty much the same wanna hang out?"
I smiled.
"Is that even a question when you already know the answer?"
"Not really, see ya in a few mins❤️."

I reread the message about a 100 times she's never used that emoji "Bos what does this emoji mean" she looked at my phone "oh that's a heart it means love" my face instantly felt hot "uh dude you okay your face is as red as a tomato "w-what does it m-mean again" she raised her eyebrow "no way! You like amity!" I put my hands over her mouth "don't shout it out to the world!"" She took my hands off her mouth "so that's why you changed your hair," I shook my head. "Actually I wanted a change and it's hot having such poofy baggy hair but amity likes playing with it so I didn't change much," I stopped myself putting my hands over my mouth sighing afterward, "please don't tell amity."

Tell me what?" I jumped causing me to fall "ow ow owwww" Boscha helped me up "Can you not do that sneaking up on people thing it's creepy" she smiled "sorry" my ears started to flap up and down that's when she noticed my hair "it's different" I blushed harder when she put her hand on my head "Hey Luz" I turned to Boscha "your purring" I grunted pushing amity's hand off only for her to make a sad sound I sighed allowing her to finally get what she wanted out of it "your lucky I like you" she smiled "I didn't know you liked me?"" I blushed "As a friend, of course!" She shook her head "what other way would be intended, Luz" she said, rolling her eyes they were so beautiful.

I had walked to class well more like sort of jumped ish I can't actually walk because of my leg, which people asked about only to have Amity hit them with her math textbook "step away from my Luz" I sighed a happy sigh oh how I loved when she called me hers everyone took their seats amity of course sitting by me taking notes soon after we decided to stop for the day and the teacher put on a movie about an atomic bomb I could care less if I was being honest all that made me happy was right here, her head sleeping soundly on my shoulder this day can't get any better than this I thought to myself.