home?

Luz's pov:
When I awoke we were at this strange place "Hey kiddo finally awake?" I looked around, where are we?" Eda got out of the car and shut the door coming over to my side. "Well it seems you aren't from around here and I've never seen a teenager like yourself so I brought you to my place and no I'm not a kidnapper," I nodded, "What's a kidnapper?" She put her palm on her head, "You have a lot of learning to do little one," she walked to a door with an owl hanging from it. "What's that thing?" She pointed, "Oh, that? That's hooty my wife made, it's a decoration." I nodded "Honeyyy, I'm home!"

A woman came out "Edalyn who did you bring back with you I swear if it's any strange animal you are to take it back!" She said in a stern voice causing me to hide behind Eda "Dear, I assure you, you're not gonna want me to take this one back and not to be rude but keep it down babe, you're scaring her." She patted my shoulder signalling for me to come back out the women's jaw dropped "Honey, where did you get a child from, don't you know that is kidnapping?!?!" She laughed, "What's kidnapping?"

I asked she looked at me curiously "Well actually love Luz here isn't from this world, Hey kid show her what you can do" I nodded casting a spell circle the other women who was Eda's wife was shocked I smiled my ears going up a bit she ran to me "Que linda" I realized I knew what she said "Gracias" she looked at me "Where is your family novia?" I looked down "In the Boiling Isles," she nodded. 

Eda took me to a room "You can sleep here for the time being "oh and if two kids stop by they work for me so be nice and don't catch the green haired kid on fire she's my best worker so far" she left me alone the bed had some covers and pillows, the walls were pretty bare there were books scattered all over the place which gave me anxiety so I casted a spell and placed a book self in the corner organizing them by alphabetical order along with a desk and chair and hour passed and two people came into the room.

"Oh sorry didn't know anyone was in here," I stayed silent not knowing if these people were intruders "State your business," I said casting a fire spell "Umm uh we are just here to work for the clawthores," the girl with glasses stated I instantly put out my flame, "Luuuz can you come here please," I recognizes Eda's voice without hesitation going to her aid only to bump into another person "ow!"

I opened my eyes to see a girl with greenish hair and golden eyes, "Do you seriously not watch where you are going?" I asked, "Excuse me, you bumped into me first," I rolled my eyes getting off the floor, the one with glasses came over, helping the other girl "You okay amity?" She said helping her to her feet

"yeah, thanks willow" I walked to Eda "yes?" "Ah good now so here, We are required to have kids go to school so I'm enrolling you to high school down the road." 

I nodded without arguing, "Okay kid were your parents some sort of military sergeant or something?" I thought about it "You could say that us noceda's are to be proper and remain at the top," I said with a straight face only to be mocked by the girl from earlier "Hey baby blight what ya been up to?"

I don't like being mocked so without anyone noticing I casted a spell making her words turn into nothing but pure silence "Seems better to me, Now if you don't mind I have some work to do," Eda placed a hand on my shoulder " kiddo please give greenie back her vocal cords before she blows a fuse," I looked over to see the girls face bright red casting another spell giving it back "There you are 'blight'" I said her name with no emotion at all.   

Amity's pov:
"Mrs. What's her problem?" She just shrugged, "To be honest with ya I don't think she's ever had real love or friends from the way she talks to peers," willow sat next to me, "I could honestly see why who would want to be friends with someone so cruel, I only have a small friend circle but at least I have friends" she did the circle thing again and her door shut. "Is she some kind of magician?" I asked, Eda. She shrugged, "she claimed to be a witch, I mean she's defiantly not a human, her ears are pointed and she's got sharper teeth than king here" I shivered, "Anywho you kids ready for some yard work? Luz doesn't know anything, and I certainly don't wanna mess up little miss perfects work"

I cringed at that name because that's what I used to be known as we had work then normally eda orders pizza so we have something to eat luz came out at the smell of it "what is that delicious smell?" Camilla smiled ruffling her hair a bit "try a bite sweetie" taking it she put it in her nose sniffing it before taking a bite and her eyes dilated like a cat. "What is this masterpiece?" She said in amazement before chowing down, we all laughed, well except for me she look another bite if I had to admit it she was kind of cute when she's not putting up this mean front. 

Luz's pov:
That human has been looking at me an awful lot "is there something on my face human?" She looked at me "I have a name, you know?" I nodded, "Then use it?" I took another bite of this thing called pizza "I rather call you human until you've shown me your not a threat to this home," she scoffed eda came over "Why can't you two get along? Amity me and the Mrs. might end up having to adopt Luz like the parks did for you," I choked on my pizza, "Excuse me, but no thank you I have a destiny with the emperors, coven, I can't stay here, I need to get home no matter what punishment awaits me!"

They looked at me confused "Luz calm down" I hadn't realized I had broken the chair "I was chosen I have to keep my reputation as a noceda I have..." Eda wrapped her arms around me, what is this, what is she doing? I couldn't move "W-what are you doing unhand me" she didn't

"Kid, this is a hug have you seriously never had one?" I didn't like this feeling, it scared me why did I feel good here, I couldn't I had my family back home. "Let go." She didn't move, just tightened the grip until my legs buckled. 

"N-no, I haven't," she chuckled "I thought so" the green haired girl looked like she was in pain I got out of eda's grasp "Human?" I said getting close to her face, she didn't hear me "Um, Amity?" I used her name and she turned her head only to jump back "Do you not know what personal space is?" Eda helped her up "Blighty, I don't think she does she didn't even know what a hug was," I then spoke "Us Nocedas don't believe in physical praise"

Amity shook her head willow laughed, placing her arm over my shoulder, I stiffened "Relax I'm not going to hurt you," I did soon after, you know I think earth is a pretty great place that's saying something because I've been through a lot I could see myself calling this place home.