new student

^What Jane looks like in my head ^
Warning violence involved

Amity's pov:
I haven't seen Luz all day so and she wasn't even in class like usual Luz never skipped class unless there was something that was going on or if she just didn't want to do the subject. I couldn't focus so I decided to send her a message she always texts me back or so I thought.

Amity: hey weirdo where are you?

Opened.

I didn't like that was she ignoring me did I do something to upset her of some sort? Willow passed me a note well more like had Jones give it to me more or less it read 'I know your getting anxious about Luz she's just showing the new student around nothing huge' I sighed looking back at Willow using sign to say thanks.

We learned it back in elementary in case we needed it in the future so far we haven't used it much only when we want to talk to one another but can't she said welcome back to me. The bell had rung and I started to hear whispering I caught wind of one rumor "Did you hear the new girls tamed noceda poor amity" I felt my heart start to beat faster there's no way that was true.

"And right here's history" I knew that voice "your so smart remembering all this" that one I didn't "well I try" I turned to the place where I heard them and I saw them "welp this is where we part ways" the girl grabbed Luz's hand "but I was just getting to know things please stay a little while longer" I felt something boiling inside me then she noticed me "Amity! Titan am I glad to see you" she said hugging me "amity this is um what's your name again?" The girl giggled "you know my name it's Jane silly"

Luz just nodded "right.. yeah this is amity my partner in crime basically" I waved then walked off "Hey am wait where ya going?" I wasn't in the mood "to class like where you should be instead of flirting" she grabbed my arm "excuse me I was showing her around the school like the principal asked of me!" I scoffed "Honestly Luz I don't have time for this imma be late for class" she wouldn't let me go

"No we are setting this what the hell did I do wrong here?" My emotions took over "EVERYTHING! YOUR SO INCONSIDERATE OF MY FEELINGS AND I HATE IT I HATE YOU!" Before I realized what had come out of my mouth it was too late the damage was done I could see everything breaking in her eyes "I-is that how you've felt all this time amity" her voice broke I just decided to leave as I saw her fall to the floor.

Luz pov:
"Hey Luz" bump said "sir" I replied he had a girl beside him "this is Jane she's new here and I would appreciate it if you showed her around campus" I nodded "I'd be delighted sir" he nodded "off you go then" we started the closest to the office then went down to the library and lunch room "Your cute" I ignored that comment "Are you single" I shook my head lying "that's a bummer" I showed her some more placed thinking of the blight when my phone buzzed 

Ammy: hey weirdo where are you?

I knew she had been curious where I was the girl who's name I already forgot wouldn't quit staring at me "do I have something on my face?" I asked feeling where she was looking she blushed saying no I just kept walking "welp this is where we part ways" I said causing her to grab my hand "but I was just getting to know things please stay a little while longer" I was getting annoyed with this when I saw the girl I've been wanting to see since I got here "Amity! Titan am I glad to see you" I said hugging her missing the warmth when I let go "amity this is um what's your name again?" The girl giggled "you know my name it's Jane silly"

I just nodded "right.. yeah this is amity my partner in crime basically" amity waved then walked off "Hey am wait where ya going?" I asked "to class like where you should be instead of flirting" I grabbed her arm what was her problem"excuse me I was showing her around the school like the principal asked of me!" I yelled some "Honestly Luz I don't have time for this imma be late for class" I didn't want her to leave knowing something was up

"No we are setting this what the hell did I do wrong here?" I told her only to not at all be prepared for what happen next  "EVERYTHING! YOUR SO INCONSIDERATE OF MY FEELINGS AND I HATE IT I HATE YOU!" That stung so bad was I really inconsiderate of her emotions? I felt everything in my start to shatter she started to walk away my mind told me to reach out and stop her but I couldn't I just felt my body fall. Jane got next to me "damn your girlfriend is a real bitch" I got defensive " Don't. Call her that you don't know her"

I felt my body get warm "I need to get out of here" as if heat was coming off me the fire alarms where set off causing what humans called water to sprinkle down steam came off my body making Jane and everything around me walk away from me I got up walking out of the building seeing Willow beside amity the both looking my way. As I made my way home

Fire was all I felt it didn't hurt not yet at least I walked in the door eda came to me "Luz" I don't know why but I punched her in the face she tackled me to the ground "Luz you need to calm down" that's all she told me "Your burning up kid can you hear me?" She stopped putting me in a lock after I calmed down some cupping my cheeks Camila was there now as well "Luz what's wrong mija?"

Tears rolled down my eyes "I've tried and I've tried" Lucia was there too all three of them saw how weak I was as the tears kept falling eda wrapped me in her arms "it's okay Luz" I don't know how long I was there I eventually fell asleep laying there.

Lucia pov:
I've never seen the kid that terrible "Mama let me carry her to bed" my mother has been laying with Luz ever since the melt down we decided to keep Luz home for a couple days since she hasn't been herself since that day.

I picked her up bridal style causing her to jerk some "calm down Luz it's just me" I said low enough not to startle her this kids hella jumpy after laying her down and making sure she wasn't going to wake up I texted Amelia

Me: hey has amity acted strangely today by any chance?

Mi amor: now that you mention it yeah she hasn't exactly spoke like usual. Why do you ask?

Me: Luz had a mental break down yesterday and hasn't ate anything and has been leaving without telling anyone I think it's got something to do with amity. Can I come over?

Mi amor: sure just come through the door this time and not my window.

Me: got it see ya soon!

Mi amor: see you.

I walked downstairs eda was awake guessing so Luz didn't run off again "hey I'm heading to the parks for a bit" she just nodded "Be careful and try not to get another 'mosquito bite' those things are hard to get rid of" I blushed "heh heh yeahhh mosquito bites" I quickly got my stuff and my car keys not wanting to be found out by my mother "Damn you Amelia" as I started my car heading to her house.