nephew

Luz pov
Keeping up with a child was hard work, but Belos seemed pleased that I was able to keep up with him and my duties as a guard, although sometimes I wanted to just quit work. As I walked into my chambers that were given to me by Belos himself, I ended up just face planting into my bed, making the young child laugh, which I just ended up groaning. "Pap," he said as he patted my head.

I turned to him and smirked, "Can I call mama?" I tensed some but then relaxed, putting my hood over my head. "Proceed." He smiled and grabbed his phone, going to Amelia's contact. "How I'm getting the internet here is honestly a mystery," he said while smiling. I shrugged. "Hello?"

My heart did a 360 when I heard that voice. I instantly picked up Axel and sat him on my bed, moving out of view. "Aunt Amity! Hiii" I heard that chuckle, "hi buddy, how are you doing?" He wiggled some "I'm great, Lu-" I cupped my hand over his mouth, giving him that look, which made him lick my hand. "Ewwww, don't lick people!! What have I told you about that? " I heard Amity and him both laugh out loud, "Axel, who is that with you?" I gulped. "It's the onyx guard," he said cheerfully, making me sigh with relief. She was probably angry with me. "Are you mad at Luz for leaving?"

I tripped over my own feet, making me fall and take some things with me, making a loud crash occur. "Axel, what was that?" He laughed his tail off, turning the camera toward me. "Get that thing away from me!" I was embarrassed because my cape had me in some sort of burrito type thing and my hair hadn't been groomed in Titan knows how long. "Ughhhh stupid tunic and stupid cape! WHO INVITED THESE? "

I was really struggling. I noticed the younger boy on my bed laughing up a storm "Oh yeah, laugh your tail off while I just sit here in misery!" That only made him laugh harder. I hadn't noticed my door open. "Whom are you talking to?" It was kikimora. "I am talking to the only one in the room, kiki. Who else? "

I said, making her scoff, "You are in no place to get a rude tone with me." Onyx guard, the emperor wishes to see you about another mission within 3 days' time, and I suggest that if you don't want trouble again, you do it now. I gulped, "Axel, help me please, or else I won't be coming back today!" He quickly did so but questioned what I meant, making me forget Amity was on the phone.

Amitys pov
As I watched my nephew help the girl I fell in love with all those years ago, I couldn't help but be nosy. "Well, you see, the emperor has his ways of dealing with situations when he has expectations of you and sometimes I don't exactly meet those expectations." I heard it in her voice, "fear." Our thoughts were interrupted when he then asked, "Is that why you have that scar on your face?"

She froze. "Um, you could say that yes, but that's not for a little boy like you to worry about. I just wasn't as good as I am now and I deserved what came my way." she said with a smile. "I need to get going now my little apprentice, You behave now and don't get into trouble," she said, kneeling down at his feet and giving him a hug. "Oh she's going to be such a good mom or dad one day." I looked over my sister's face.

Thankfully for Luz, she didn't hear anything. Axel ran back to the phone, "Hi mama!" I gave the phone to my sister, "Hi baby aw, look at you my little handsome man." I smirked at how weak he made her sound, but I was the same way when he was given to her and Lucia.

I became soft, but instantly I was rushed back to the phone when I heard the door open. "Boy?" There was a sudden chill in each of us. "Young Master Onyx guard has called for me to excourt you back home." I heard him say okay, and he was about to hang up when all three of us told him not to.

He nodded okay and followed the person who looked like a man. I heard what sounded like screaming coming from someone, then a door. Axel switched his camera and we saw Luz. "This is outrageous, sir, even for you!" I could see her mask was off and her clothing was torn. "Noceda, if you leave these chambers, I will personally kill you and everyone you care about."

We all saw her stop. "You wouldn't dare threaten me." I needed some popcorn. It felt like I was watching an action movie. "Baton, take that brat away." I heard the emperor say to the man who was now named Baton, "as you wish."

This made all of our faces scowl, but what happened next we weren't really expecting.

Luz was in a deep rage.

"Momma, the ground is shaking!" We heard him say, in a panicked voice, "Mommy, I'm scared!" My heart was pounding, and I knew Amelia's was, too: "I know, baby, I know, but it's okay honey, Luz will protect you!" And just as we said that Luz was now holding him, "Keep your fucking hands off my nephew!" Her voice sounded deep, "mommy."

Axel was now crying, which made us want to be near him even more. "I know honey, but it's going to be okay my sweet boy." Luz started to run, her eyes red. I knew that they meant

Amelia's pov
I had tears in my eyes as I watched my own son cry with me not able to get to him. Luz was taking care of him, but I don't think she's in control of herself at this point in time. Before we could say anything else, we saw Luz quickly put him down as she blocked something, making her scoff the phone he had been moving.

I knew he was shaking. "You are a disgrace to be keeping a mere human alive!" She grunted "He's done nothing wrong!" she exclaimed as she struggled to keep what appeared to be sludge transformed into a spear. She yelled, "Axel, close your eyes!" Even if he was closed, we kept our eyes on her, not knowing if she was going to be okay. "Luz, fight it!"

Amity yelled, making her lose concentration. "Ami-?" We watched in horror as it stabbed into her shoulder, but no sound of agony came. She knew Amity was watching now.

Luz pov
I can't let her see me in pain, even if this hurts like a fucking bitch. "You tricked me into thinking you weren't like them!" He smirked, taking me up in the air by my ankle. "That was the plan, then that little thing came into this castle and you forgot to maintain your duties. He had to be getting rid of," he said as he removed the spike from my arm. "You have nothing; no home, no one who loves or cares about you. Why are you fighting and throwing the life I gave you away for some brat?"

He said as he tossed me to a wall, making the air in my lungs fail. Gasping for air, I tried to stand just to have his foot press down on my chest. Axel ran up to him and began smacking at his back, "Get off her, you ugly baboon!" He just shrugged him off, pushing him back, making him fall. Why did this remind me of something?

My heart began to beat as I clutched my chest, "No no no, not yet, not in front of him!" I said in my head, but it was no use. The burning sensation only grew, making me gasp once more. Belos turned to me and said, "What are you dying of? Hey, don't die, you imbecile. I can still use you! "

I grabbed his leg and said, "Axel, cover your ears and close your eyes and do not open them until we say!" I heard Amity say he did so, and after I knew he wasn't about to see this, I squeezed his leg, heading for a crunch, "ahhhh, what the hell did you just do?"

I had risen from the floor, my eyes piercing his as he tried to scoot away, but I wasn't concerned with him. I was more concerned for the boy in the corner, his eyes closed shut and his hands over his ears, tears rolling down his face. Without realizing what I was doing, I went to him, picking him up along with the phone, hitting end and placing it inside my pocket, lifting my hand as he buried his head in my neck. "Llamo en el nombre del Titán." Abre el portal al reino humano. "

I said as a portal was now in front of me, walking through, hearing the emperor yell, "This isn't it, we will come back for you! And your humans!! " I didn't listen as the portal left us in a strange place.

Axel looked up, "w-where are we?" I patted his back, "Not sure, my young apprentice." The phone immediately started to ring. I looked at it.

3 missed calls.

After the second ring, I picked up "Hello" only to hear someone shouting "WHERE THE HELL IS MY SON? YOU LITTLE SON OF A BITC- Wait Luz!" I looked at her with a deadpan look and said, "Where are we?" She told me to give her a second. "I can finally see your location. It seems you are about 10 hours away from us," she said, sounding defeated.

I sighed, knowing I could teleport to them, but was I ready to face them was the question, "Luz can teleport!" Axel said, making me sigh, "Luz, please bring me my son." I looked to see it was Lucia, her eyes red and puffy.

I didn't need to think about that right now. I still have a child that's been missing for a while. Turns out those 'kidnappers' were actually part of the emperor's plan, a fake, and the children were also faked, but that doesn't explain how I found Axel there.

I'll ask him later. Now I have to get him home. "Axel, hang up and think of your home." I said, my voice just above a whisper, knowing she would be there.

He closed his eyes and nodded, making him and I appear in front of a house. I hear him laugh a bit as he wiggles out of my arms, "Mommy! Mama! " I heard him yell out. The door immediately opened and out came two people. I knew it was Amelia and Lucia. They wrapped him in their arms. I smiled as I began to walk off, but was instantly stopped. "Luz." I turned my gaze and there she was. My Amity

A smile found its way onto my face, "Hey Ammy."