class fight

Luz POV:
I had remembered what I said to Amity yesterday she's probably going to think I'm a freak, maybe I can play it off? It was 15 mins before class started, Arthur had walked in cowering in fear when he saw me.

Amity had walked in after her hair fluttered some it was like I was in a teen drama she was speaking with someone when her face flashed red did they make her angry she then chuckled it off noticing me staring 'crap stop staring stalker' I said to myself she eventually walked off coming to me.

I gulped, “so Luz the dance is tomorrow still want to go with me?” I felt my face heat up “uh um yeah of course” I completely forgot about the dance I need a suit Amity smiled okay as she walks to her seat. Class went by pretty quickly but the next class I wasn't fond of at all, I got partnered up with the jerk of all jerks Arthur.

He tapped my shoulder, “what do you want prick.” I said venom fully in my voice he pointed at the assignment dang I did a number on him, I rolled my eyes I've already known how to do this, so I just put my head down “do it yourself” he sighed “I can't do it by myself it's a group project Luz”

I ignored him “What's your deal we have to do this!” He said any louder and the teacher would have come over, “what's my deal? Oh, wow that's a great question, it's the fact that you don't know when to back the hell off!”

He scoffed, “And what's that supposed to mean, huh?” I was starting to lose my temper I knew Amity wouldn't be pleased since we worked on it before, but he was really pushing my buttons he grabbed me by my shirt “I asked you a question”

The teacher was looking at us now “it means you're nothing but a lowlife scum that preys on people when their alone.” I knew he punched me I felt his knuckles on the side of my cheek making me grown some “oh you just messed up” before I gave him time to consider my words I tackled him the teacher now running to get another person.

Amity's POV:
I was wondering how Luz was doing she seemed tense today was it because of me, leaving before I could think about it anymore a girl that I talked to occasionally started to talk to me “so amity have anyone you want to ask to the dance?”

I chuckled blushing some “yes I actually have a date to the dance” she seemed to catch on to my gay panic because she wiggled her eyebrow “Does it happen to be a certain 'friend' of yours?” I nodded some “well it seems that your being stared at blight”

I looked over at Luz and sure enough she was I smiled she can be so cute when she wants to be “it was a pleasure talking to you, but I'm going to go sit down now” I said walking toward Luz her quickly turning away I decided to break the silence “so Luz the dance is tomorrow still want to go with me?” She was hesitant before stuttering out “uh um yeah of course” I was happy with that, so I smiled saying okay before going to my seat.

Luz had zoned out some it seemed as though she wasn't really here today it makes me wonder if she was really okay, but before I could say anything the bell had rung dismissing the class Luz went to hers and I went to mine it was a class I advanced in, so I didn't really need to pay attention but decided to anyway.

Some time had passed before a teacher had barged in, “Tobias, I need you now!” Our teacher rolled his eyes, “what is it this time, Sharron?” It was faint, but I could hear it as they walked away, “Luz and Arthur are fighting” this caught my attention and fast.

I walked out of the classroom my teacher asking me where I was heading I turned to him “exactly where you're headed I'm the only one she will listen to without you getting injured because you guys don't know her temper”

They gulped it's true that Luz had a bad temper, and she wouldn't know she was hurting anyone until she calmed down, I walked into the classroom and sure enough there was Luz on the ground with several students around her keeping her down “Let. Me. Go!” She said clearly angry, One of them was Gus “I'm sorry Luz, but you need to calm down, where the heck is Amity when you need her” he said in a sigh I chuckled “right here Gus now if you will all of you let her go”.

They looked at me like I was crazy, "she is shockingly strong" Gus had said but I just nodded they did Luz pushed the rest off her eyes were red no wonder everyone was scared.

She was looking in all directions until she saw me her face saddening some before she walked to me hugging me in a protective manner she pulled away I put my hands on her face she just leaned into it “are you calm?” She opened her eyes a tint of red still there she looked up at the teachers are everyone else growling the red returning “Luz look at me” I said making her look at me “Your safe I'm okay no one's coming for me, they're not going to hurt me” she looked as if she was about to calm down when someone punched her, I quickly went to shield her when a roar was heard her eyes were red again, and she disappeared reappearing near the person who had just punched her.

This isn't going to end well if I don't make her stop, I want to avoid having a relapse of what happened before when she was this angry “Everyone get out!” I yelled, knowing if there was people in the room she would consider them to be threats the person who hit her was now passed out on the ground it was probably one of Arthur's friends I spoke “Luz” she looked at me in full rage tilting her head at me.

Luz POV:
I didn't know who was saying my name why was it so mesmerizing I walked twords it as it was getting louder before something came into view “Amity” she smiled “There's my witchy” my eyes felt heavy her hand was on my face again I closed my eyes before hearing the bell ring I groaned my head was killing me she pulled me into a hug my head resting on her shoulder as she ran her fingers through my hair “what happened?” Amity just told me not to worry about it as we walked out.

There was people standing in the hallways, “What are you all doing here?” They didn't say anything, did I do something wrong? “Come on Luz let's get your hands cleaned up” I looked down at my hands they were bloodied and bruised what was I doing?

I just nodded my teacher tapped my shoulder “you are excused from the assignment as long as you can assure no more violence happens in my classroom” I nodded I guess I lost my temper again they all walked off. I knew I had to let Camilla know what happened.