I'm sorry.

Warning: this contains panic attacks and violence proceed with caution

Luz pov:
I cradled amity in my arms after she blacked out I had finally come to my senses "ah god amity!" I just held her and didn't want to let her go I made my way to eda's house I didn't want them to worry about her so I just told them she had fallen asleep and I didn't want to take her home. In the room they gave me I laid her down making sure to be gentle turning her to her side to see what the damage was because humans are far more fragile than we are lifting her shirt some my face turned red just from the actions examining the damage that I enforced I carefully laid her on her back using a healing spell to keep her from waking up in pain as I pulled her close falling in love with her strawberry scent i knew she would hate me for this so I ended up just leaving.

Amity's pov:
I woke up in what looked like Luz's room I gathered my thoughts and realized what had happen I ran downstairs to find willow there I looked at her confused "What's going on?" She looked at me "haven't you heard?" I just looked at her shaking my head no she motioned for me to sit down and told me I had to stay calm that the police are looking and they have leads but nothing yet "Willow what are you talking about where is luz?" She looked down and handed me a piece of what looked like a shirt i don't know how but I knew that smell of colone "Luz is missing" my heart dropped as tears formed into my eyes I started to hyperventilate I couldn't see what was in front of me at all after about like 5 seconds I felt something wrap its arms around me saying my name "Amity you have to calm down were gonna find her" I listened when the door flung open "They found her!!"

Luz pov:
I was running as fast as I could these men in weird clothing chasing me I just wanted amity why why are they chasing me are they part of the emperors coven? What is this I stopped and one of them put her hands out "Easy kid we don't wanna hurt you we just wanna help you" I looked for an exit I could feel my magic building up like I did when I hurt amity "I don't want your stinking help" I seen her nod and looked behind me jumping out of the way before a person tried to grab me "Just stay out of my way!!" I started running again trying to make a spell circle I knew I lost myself but I needed to get away when I felt an electric shock course through my body the last thing I saw was amity running twords me before I knew it my eyes had closed

Eda's pov:
YOU IDIOTS SHES JUST A KID WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU TASE HER!?!??! They just looked at me dumbfounded "we are sorry it's all we could think of she was getting out of hand" I just shook my head "Well no wonder she was so scared look at you people hands on your guns yelling at a innocent kid for titans sake you should have just let me find her get those things out of her back before I cost you your job" they tensed up saying "yes ma'am" and  proceeded to do as I asked Amity seemed to be very worried "Ah god this is all my fault" I just crouched down "amity it's not your fault I'm sure luz had a reason" she nodded and held her hand

I had carried luz on my back not wanting to make her walk after what the hell she just went through she placed her arms around me and squeezed me closer. Amity seemed to want to follow so I told her to message her sister and tell her she's gonna be with me. I needed help taking care of luz anyway which Amelia didn't mind and was going to tell the parks that she wouldn't be home i got a message from James asking if luz was okay to which I told him yes but I was gonna need amity's help since she's like the only one luz listens to he just said lol and okay.

Making it to the house they went to Luz's room laying her on her bed making sure she didn't get hurt any besides some scraps and a bruise she seemed to be okay. Amity wasn't sure if she should stay or let her rest finally deciding to leave to later be grabbed.

Amitys pov:
I had been keeping and eye on luz it didn't look like she was in any discomfort but I just wanted to make sure but then I realized she could be upset with me so I was about to leave when I felt a cold hand grab my wrist. I looked over to see luz her eyes where open "Amity wait" she slowly let her hand fall into amity's "Please" I turned to her our hands still intact "I'm here luz what's wrong?" It looked like she was about to cry she jerked my hand towards her casing me to get closer falling some "Stay".

I would be lying if I said I wasn't blushing at this she was so fragile like this i places my hand on her head and started to run my fingers threw her hair causing her to purr which I found adorable to say the least but I didn't understand what happens to her when she gets those eyes it's scary and I know she didn't want to hurt me. Eda came to check in on us I assumed since she knocked on the door leaning on the door post "How's she doing?" At this point luz had fallen back to sleep I smiled looking from eda to luz "She's fine just a really big baby" luz had moved closer making me stop so I didn't pull her hair. Eda smiled "You two would make a lovely couple" I smiled not fully hearing what eda had said "Yeah" she left the room saying she was going to make some food because she hadn't seen me really eat anything I just said okay and went back to running my fingers through Luz's hair hearing the purrs get louder as time went on.

I loved this feeling