memory to remember

Amity's pov:

It had been a few days since me and Luz had gone on our date. It was honestly the best day of my life. She was everything I'd ever imagined. As I remembered the day, lost in a daydream, not bothering to pay attention to the teachers' instructions. This was a class me and my amazing girlfriend didn't share, which made me miss her.

I heard the speaker come on and an announcement was about to come on "Luz noceda to the front office." I got curious about why she was needed at the office when the door to the classroom slammed open. "Where the hell is that brat?" I looked to see my girlfriend fuming. A drink had been dumped on her head. I tried to hold in a laugh but a snicker came out. Luz turned to me, "Blight." I instantly stopped freezing some. "Yes." She came closer. The teacher tried to speak but she just made a spell circle, making him mute. "Pipe it down, I'm talking to my girlfriend here." I blushed. She then looked in the direction of Angelia herself. "So this is where you've been hiding." she said, casting a flame igniting in her hand. "First you trip me and embarrass me in front of everyone, then you take my beanie and hide it on the top of the school roof and finally you pour your gross boba tea on me thinking I wouldn't get some sort of payback?"

I looked over at her. She was furious. "Luz, put the flame out." I said, knowing if I let this continue it wouldn't go well. She turned to me, her jaw locked as her eyes pierced mine. "Why?" I crossed my arms, balancing half my weight on my other leg. She fully turned her body now. "Fine." I walked to her. "Aww, you remembered," I said, giving her a pat on the head. The bell had rung, so she basically gave us a free period. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up and as for you," I said, growing closer to "You ever so much as look in her direction or plan on doing what you did today.. you better pray that you have God on your side because you'll be seeing him in the next few minutes." So, please stay away from my Luz."

When I was done talking to her, I looked over at Luz, whose face was extremely red. "M-mmy Luz?" "Of course, silly, now come on before that stuff dries in your hair," I said, shaking my head. She followed me, "You know I can just do magic and get new clothes, right?"I nodded, "Yes, but it caused your energy to go down, which is why I told you to put out the fire." She grumbled, "What was that?" I said, doing a 360 to look at her, "Nothinggg." I smirked, knowing I had the upper hand here today even if she didn't like it.

Luz pov:
Amity finally made it to the showers for me to take one. Amity said she would get me some new clothes, so since she wouldn't be in there to lock the doors in case someone were to try and come in, which was brilliant! 

I sighed a happy sigh. How did I get so lucky to have someone like her even though I was so mean to her when we first met? I remembered how she ended up tackling me to the ground because I took off with a paper of hers by accident, or maybe it wasn't so much of an accident. I was relaxed and calm until I heard a knock "Luz, it's me, open the door." I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me, unlocking the door, and running back into the shower.

(They are still children, so keep your filthy hands out of the gutter.)

"I got you some clothes and another towel, but we have to hurry before next period starts." "Amity, we have a free period next class, you should know that," I said as I started to wash my hair. "It's easy to forget about classes when you're around Noceda," I laughed some "Same to you blight"; getting the soap all the way off me. I turned the water off. "Can you hand me that towel you said you got me?" She threw it over the shower. "That works too," I said, hearing her move things. "I'm going to go over to the break room. Meet me on the sofa." I enjoyed the sense of comport she always gave me.

Now that I was dressed, I was heading into the direction Amity had told me to meet her at. Smiling. When I saw her, the bell had rung already, making us know we had a free period which we always spent together. "Hey, come here let me dry your hair." I blushed but didn't argue. I mean, I've done her hair before.

As I sat down, she took the towel, placing it on my head. She started to massage places, making a rumble in my throat occur, knowing I was purring. I smiled my eyes closed, "A little too much. I like my hair being played with." I felt her shift closer as she moved my bangs back, kissing my head. "You can be so adorable sometimes." I smiled, kissing her nose. "So can you." I didn't want to move. My head was in her lap and we just stayed there starring into each other's eyes.

I felt her hand move to the side of my head her thumb caressing my cheek this caused the puurs to grow more and more louder "Amity" my heart was pounding in my chest "Yes Luz" she said just above a whisper "can I?" She nodded as I kissed her once again it feeling like fire works as we pulled away I blushed "I'll never get used to that feeling" she shook her head taking out a blow dryer "Where did you get that?" I asked she smirked "I have my ways" I just sat there taping my feet on the ground as she continued to do what she did .