sad story.

Luz pov:
I had felt warmth it was an amazing feeling. I was feeling at home but why am I feeling this way what's so warm? I opened my eyes to see the blight she was on her squared device I placed my chin on her chest causing her to look down at me "Did you get a good nap in?" I nodded blushing knowing how I was laying on her She smiled "Good cause now you can switch me" she pushed me off her causing me to make a sad face "Luz lay down I'm not getting up" I did as i was told to do to have her lay in on my chest I turned my head away some knowing well my face was red from embarrassment "Luz smile" i turned to see that thing in my face as a bright light turned on. Id be lying if I said I didn't jump "Aww look at your cute little face~~" I looked down at her "Wa I AM NOT CUTE!" She chuckled saying "yes you are" when i said "no I wasn't" she would repeat herself till I became annoyed and tickled her sides "Say I'm not cute and I'll stop blight" i could tell she wasn't enjoying this because she couldn't even speak properly "N-nevrr" I eventually gave up when I saw tears in her eyes she smiled "haha I win" as she laid down on my chest "For now blight for now"

At school

Warning violence/bullying

Amitys pov:
I had finally gotten my notes done for geometry class I hated math and stuff but I was surprisingly good at it to say the least the teacher had told us that she would be out for the next two days so homework was to just study for coming up assignments and tests. I had texted willow asking what luz was up to since eda told me to keep and eye on her she sent me a picture of luz sleeping

'She must have been sleepy'

I smiled saving the photo when i heard a snicker I looked behind me to find a bunch of girls laughing I shrugged it off they might have found something funny and not have been looking my way "Hey blight" I turned my head in the direction I heard m...

I smiled saving the photo when i heard a snicker I looked behind me to find a bunch of girls laughing I shrugged it off they might have found something funny and not have been looking my way "Hey blight" I turned my head in the direction I heard my name from "Where's your little girlfriend at?" I smiled "Uh she's not my girlfriend shes just my friend" they smiled "Uh huh so um was your parents death an accident or where they just offing themselves out of the shame of having you as their child" my smile quickly left my face "e-excuse me?" One of them stood up "You heard me not so cocky now that your girlfriend isn't here now are we" I just put on a fake smile knowing luz wouldn't be here to save me this time I needed to defend myself but how? She got in my face I could smell her horrid breathe "Maybe you could use a breathe mint" she scoffed and pushed me "when luz finds out about this you'll be sorry she's really protective" she stooped down to my level "Oh really I don't see her here" "Turn around" as if the gods had sent me an angel there was luz "Now you do."

Luz pov:
I hadn't slept well last night since amity went home it didn't feel the same at all and i ended up staying up all night there was a what the humans call a sub meaning a person who filled in for the regular teacher and he really wasn't doing much so I took the opportunity to nap but at the same time I couldn't get this feeling that something was odd my ear kept on twitching causing me to not get in the slumber I wanted when I heard a sound that made me question seeing willow with her phone. "What did you just do?" She smiled "I just took a picture luz nothing major it's for amity" I was wondering what she was up to so I told willow to message her for me so she did an looked at her box with words "She looked at it but isn't saying anything back that's odd" my ears started to flap more and more "Willow imma sneak out and go see if she's alright" I said casting an illusion of myself she just nodded i waited for the perfect moment then slipped out going to the blights classroom to find her surrounded.

'Maybe you could use a breathe mint" I smirked good one blight I saw the girl I cared for so much get pushed to the ground as the girl scoffed we'll call her stink breathe "When luz finds out about this you'll be sorry she's very protective" damn right I am "Oh really I don't see her here" my time to shine "Turn around" the girl looked at me her eyes going wide as if she seen a ghost "Now you do"

She backed up tripping over amity's leg "Ouch" I reached my hand out to amity "Your such a pushover blight you okay?" I said as I dusted her off she just nodded her head down low I lifted her face up by her chin to look at me and she jerked away I seen a tear fall now my blood was boiling "Which. One. Of. You. Fuckers. Made. My. Human. Cry." I said I knew I sounded damn right scary right now "It was Jessie right Carol yeah jessie mentioned the blights history her family!!" I growled my vision going blurry some "L-luz" as soon as I heard that sweet voice it was gone my vision went back to normal as I turned to amity she held on to my hoodie "Don't lose yourself again.."

I smiled hugging her to hear a little squeak "Your so warm I could stay like this forever" that made me blush some "If only we could amity" she pushed me some "Say it again" I looked at her confused "Say what again?" She pouted "My name say it again" "Amity" she smiled "Again" "Amity" I said as I placed my head on hers realizing I had some dumbasses to deal with "Now you wait here for me" she said okay with a sad expression "I'll be back" I said as I kissed her head and cracking my knuckles "You have a 5 second head start so.. Run." They didn't waste any time either "Luz" i looked over to amity giving me grabby hands "Hm?" "Hold me for a bit" I rolled my eyes and just accepting her childishness.

We had been like this a while me in her arms i didn't have the best parents like I do now eda and camila make me somewhat alive and having amity by my side makes my life better i never met her parents but they must have been good people by the way people talk about them. I sent willow a message "Hey my witchy senses were right she was in trouble also can you tell me some more about the blight family history?" She read it after a few mins to keep from waking up amity I kept it on her profile as I got the dots indicating that she was typing

Tree branch: Your talking about amity's parents right?

Me: yep, i want to know more about them.

Tree branch: Okay but it's a long story luz and not a happy one... Is amity okay with you even knowing?

I looked down at the girl that was still below me playing on her phone I had talked to teachers (more like scared them) into letting us skip and just hang in the gym "Blight" she just stared at her phone but answered me "hm" "Am I allowed to know what happened to your mother and father?" She went stiff I felt my heart began to beat faster I don't want to be the reason she cries please don't cry. It was like she read my mind "I'm not going to cry" I stopped what I was doing "How did you know what I was thinking?" She pointed to my chest where my heart was located "Your heart picked up its pase after you asked me but yes I'll tell you."