no show

Luz pov:
I had invited amity to come to the show I had planned this for a while to win her over of courses I had no idea what I was doing what so ever or any band members I planned to go over to boscha's house to see if she knows what to do

Boschas pov:
Ugh I'm so tired school was so boring I wonder what willows up to.. She's so pretty but I was quickly brought out of my thoughts "BOSCHA!!!" "Gah" I jumped and nearly fell to be held up by luz "sorry didn't mean to scare you" she steadied me "your fine just caught me off guard is all" i said knowing I wouldn't want amity to see that "what's up you seem like somethings the matter" she sighed "Actually I do need your help I was being dumb trying to empress amity and made a concert without any members of the band" I nodded "soooo you want me to help with that?" She nodded "No can do" she looked devastated "But you know how to play guitar and the song is very easy to do and it won't even take long to learn" I sighed "You know I have stage fright luz can't you just make some illusions or something" she gave me the puppy eyes "please boshca I'll do anything that is not embarrassing" that clicked "Anything?" She nodded again "okay make me look extra cool that way I can empress willow" she casted a spell "this good enough?" I looked at myself and man did I look good "You got yourself a deal noceda"

Amity's pov:
I had seen luz communicating with boscha they seemed highly close which made me kinda of jealous I wanted to be that close with her I just want her to see me.. !?Crash?! "Ouch" i rubbed my nose "oh God blight are you okay?" She was up in my face "luz personal space!" She backed up "oh sorry" she looked anxious "so I was wondering" we both said "oh no you-" "umm" "okay stop that" we put our hands over our mouths heck not even the twins could do this over and over again I opened my mouth only for it to be covered "I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD Accompany ME TO THE CONCERT AS MY PLUS ONE" She stated practically yelling before she let me go her face got really red and she started stuttering "I uh I'm s-sorry" I smiled and kissed her cheek "Id love to be your plus one luz noceda" she was stunned "BLIGHTTT" I ran off chuckling only for her to follow me "Imma get youu!!"

Later that day
We got ready boscha had gotten the gang together Gus being his dorky self had a major mood change turning into an emo dork instead of an ADHD dork i was getting anxious "Yo guys imma go see if the blight is here yet" boscha just laughed "Luz relax shes coming just chill this is our first big thing and I'm surprised you got Augustus to even play hell I'm surprised you managed to get a band and a stage how did you do it??" I looked at her "I have my ways" my eyes going blue for a moment she shuddered when I heard the guy yell "hey y'all are on in five seconds get it ready or expect to be skipped over "WHAT BUT WE CAN'T IM EXPECTING SOMEONE!!" he just looked at me "sorry kid but if ya don't go on now ya lose ya spot make it count kiddo" i just looked down. She's not here i felt my heart breaking slowly..

With amity
"Oh god I'm so late I'm extremely late luz is gonna be so upset" amity was running to try and make it to the concert before they went on but fell asleep and didn't hear the alarm go off she was running as fast as her feet would allow her dodging people along the way "Oh hey amity" an elderly woman said "Hi Mrs. Cammanberry I can't talk right now in a hurry tell jock i said hi!!" The women shook her head "off to see that girl I see as kids say these days I ship it" amity had finally made her way to the place she needed to be to meet bocsha ordering men around on where things go "I'm here where's luz?" She said out of breathe boscha looked at her with a sorrowful face "What do you mean amity? The shows already over luz didn't want to do it because you weren't here" amity just looked at the girl "please tell me your lying." And boscha just shook her head "Luz is at home" I have to go to her amity thought leaving without a word

(Luz's voice in her head)
"Luz speaking"
You seem to replace your heart you take things so hard and then you fall apart you try to explain but before you can start those cry baby tears come out of the dark.

She had started to relive her past memories of when she was little she was just a small child and all she did was cry every little thing made her cry even in middle school trash was thrown on her and once tears fell she was called a cry baby

Someone's turning the handle to the faucet in your eyes you pour it out where everyone can see your hearts to big for your body that's why it won't fit inside you pour it our where everyone can see

"Shut up."
"Cry baby"
"No im not weak I'm strong."

Your all on your own and you've lost all your friends.

"No amity's still my friend and I have boscha and tons more."

Your one of a kind and no one understands.

"No they don't. They think I'm weak."
Let me help you. I can show them your not wear noceda.

With amity
I felt odd like something was entirely off I seen Mrs. Cammanberry "hey have you seen a girl about this tall wearing a purple hoodie pixie cut?" She smiled "at actually I have her eyes are so beautiful like that blue is enough to catch anyone's eyes" I agreed "yes her eyes are wait blue?" She shook her head "She went with some boys I think they seemed to really like her style good looking group too" I felt like I was just hit with a car "Thank you ma'am" she just waved and chuckled as I ran "Luz where are you please be safe."

5 mins later
I felt like I was running in circles when I heard it a male scream and another as I came to there she was but this isn't the luz I know "LUZ!" She turned her head to face me and looked back at the guys her eyes wasn't normal they looked black with a darkish blue pupil I went to try and touch her and was flung back to a wall "mm." My back hurts "l-luz.." Those were my last words before I blacked out