party at Arthur's

Warning: spiked drinks and fighting

Luz POV:
I had gone to school knowing Amity wasn't going to be there, but it still made me upset to know I wasn't going to see her. A new kid had come to hexside, and it was my job since Amity wasn't here to show him around. He seemed fairly nice if I do say so myself, he was about my height, but one thing that I didn't like.

How he would stop and glimpse at my humans photos that were placed in a self “Arthur, if we may continue this way” he nodded “my apologies, it's just that one man can get caught up in something stunning” I nodded “Amity is rather beautiful I could see myself asking her out to a party” I stopped “What kind of party?” He looked at me, “oh, have you never been to a high school party?” I shook my head no, knowing well that partying if for failures.

But I was intrigued by what they do here, “Heh you wanna come?” I shrugged my shoulders," Can I bring Amity?” This caught his attention “why yes you can bring anyone that you'd like to” I smiled he seems charming I turned to walk not seeing the devilish look that was on his face.

Amity's POV:
My phone had buzzed letting me know I had a message from Luz I smiled she had asked me how my day was going, and she said she had a very important question to ask me

My heart started to beat, what did she have to ask me that was important, her name popped up telling me that she texted me again

Luz: I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me?

A party? Luz isn't the type to do party's?

I replied

Me: what kind? And who's throwing it?

She was quick to reply to me

Luz: it's a new kids party he invited me and I wanted you to come, so I'm not lonely

I smiled, she's always wanting me to go everywhere with her, she's honestly like a puppy dog occasionally. I thought about the party, I mean it couldn't hurt to try something new, but I don't want anything bad to happen.

I replied to Luz that I would go, but we couldn't trust too many people. She replied with an okay and I asked my dads if it was okay they were hesitant at first but then said it should be okay willow looked at me “Well that doesn't sound like Luz?” I shook my head yeah, then thought maybe she's just curious, unless Eda's rebelliousness is rubbing off on her.

Hour later because idk what to write as we are waiting

Luz POV:
My first actual party I was nervous I didn't know what to expect really I got dressed wearing black ripped jeans a purple and white shirt with an old jacket Eda said I could have I walked down the stairs realizing it was getting late amity should be getting here soon

It was about five minutes after me walking down the steps I heard a knock on the front door I opened it to see amity she was wearing a black shirt that had what was known as a band on it and black ripped jeans with a chain on the pocket I hadn't seen this side of her “I have a present for you” she said I looked at her “what is it?”

She was quick to take a hat made of wool out of her bag and placed it on my head, “what's this?” She chuckled “it's called a beanie dummy” I adjusted it some, liking the way it covered my ears I blushed thinking that she thought of me “T-thank you um you look nice” Amity smiled “why thank you so do you” she went into the kitchen before coming out with a drink and asking if I was ready to go which I was.

Amity's POV:
Luz ended up taking my hand due to the loud booming of the music and also the fact that there was so many people there that it gave her anxiety yet when I would ask if she wanted to leave she would shake her head no.

Austin or whatever his name is I guess had assumed that we were here since he came to us “Hey you made it good to see you both” Luz nodded “it's a pleasure of you to have us” he grew closer making me tense up “There's punch over there at the table if you'd like to” Luz put her arm in front of me “well do that thank you” venom was placed in that “Thank You” anyone could hear it

We had gone over to the punch bowl Luz getting me a cup before making herself her own it was honestly excellent but to Luz it seemed to be the greatest thing she ever tasted because she kept going back for more until it was gone making her pout causing me to end up giving her mine which she took with glee, but something seemed off about her

5 mins later

A song came on that I recognized, “omg this used to be my favorite song growing up Luz come dance with me!” She got up stumbling some that's odd, I steadied her “Luz are you okay?” She took my hand and drew me closer “stop talking and dance blight” I smiled and did she twirled me making me laugh before she lifted me and spun us before lowering me making our faces end up close, but before we could get closer, I felt a hand grab mine.

It was the man himself, “Hey Amity, why don't you come sit over here, let your friend talk to some of my friends?” I looked over at Luz and a girl had her hand trying to get Luz to look at her, but Luz was looking anywhere but at her face she caught my eyes and left the girl alone trying walking my way before I lost sight of her “I'm sorry Austin” he corrected me “yes um, but I don't think I'm comfortable with that without Luz present I don't really know you” he placed his hand on the wall “there's always getting to know each other”.

I didn't like where this was going “I'm good, thank you” his hand grabbed my chin and lifted it “I could give you a good time Amity” he drew closer and like an idiot I froze. But to my surprise he was yanked back by none other than, you guessed it, Luz. “Yo, what the hell can't you see we were talking?” Arthur yelled, Luz didn't pay him any mind, “are you okay?” I nodded she was about to say something else before her shoulder was grabbed, and she was now facing the opposite of me a fist collided with her face making her stumble back.

I went to her and tried to pick her up before she got up herself and whipped her nose igniting both her hands in flames, “I don't care if you were talking don't fucking MY Amity!” She said before running and going at it with Arthur, it was funny to watch him cry for his mom before Luz got up dusting herself off and came to me.

I kissed her cheek “thank you my hero~” she stopped looking at the floor before she lifted her hand out I think she wanted me to take it not want to ask I just did making her smile “can we go home?” She asked “my head hurts” I nodded my head before she teleported us into her room laying down on the bed “you need to stop getting into so many fights over me Luz one of these days you're going to end up hurt” she just nodded her head and closed her eyes.

She raised kissing my cheek “damn it blight you moved” I looked at her “what?” But before I could ask anything else she was passed out asleep I knew my face was red now what did she mean by that?? Before I could think further into it, I went downstairs to see if Camilla could take me home, which she did as I grabbed something to eat and decided to head to bed and just ask her tomorrow.