Best friends brother

Y/n
End of summer break
7:55 am

This was the first year of school that I was actually looking forward to. Shocking, right? I've always hated school with a burning passion but since it was my last year at Crawford Pine High School, you could say I felt fucking ecstatic. I hated the school with every part of my body, the people sucked, the teachers sucked, the lessons sucked, the food sucked everything sucked. It's so sucky that I actually think it's the worst and fakest school in New Jersey, literally.

I was totally in love with my outfit of choice.

Summer changes everyone and I was quite proud of my summer break outcome

Summer changes everyone and I was quite proud of my summer break outcome. During summer, everything you could think of when 'growing up' hit me. Call it, 'late blooming' but I like to think of it as 'finally getting hot'. I grew tall and my body slimmed down and found it's shape, I discovered my style, I grew out my hair and kept it healthy, I let my face get the skincare it needed and found the makeup that suited me the most and to top it all off, I finally got boobs and my period. Although, I'm not really a fan of that red wedding at all and quite frankly wish that I could go back in time and stop myself from praying every night to God wishing about getting my period. Yes, I did that.

My phone buzzed from my vanity so I picked it up and glanced at who it was. A big grin spread across my face when the person who texted me was my best friend; Ethan. I couldn't wait to see that loser when I go to school, we had seen each other all summer but for some reason it was quite exciting to see him at school.

Efin🤍: wanna walk to school?? I'm already walking to yours now lol

I picked up my phone and responded back to him, telling him that I'd be down to walk to school with him.

I grabbed my school bag and left my room to go down stairs and grab a banana. Entering the kitchen, I saw my Mom sitting at the island on her laptop with a cup of coffee and her reading glasses on.

"Hey Mom" I greeted her as I walked towards the fruit bowl.

"Hey honey" she looked up from her laptop and smiled at me "you excited for your first day?" She asked me as she took a sip of her coffee

"I'm excited for the fact that it's my last year in that God awful school" I grabbed a banana and eyed my Mom who sighed.

"Honey, at least try this year" she had that soft but stern 'Mom look'.

"Fine" I started to peel my banana before the door was knocked "oh Ethan's here, alright I gotta go" I walked around the island and gave my Mom a one armed hug "bye Mom!" I called as I jogged out of the kitchen and to the front door.

I latched onto the handle and pulled open the door to reveal a very laid back looking Ethan.

"Well hello" I smiled as I leant against the door