I don't hate you

*WARNING* contains hurtful information to some people so read at your own risk. 

I arrived at the school preparing myself for the students painful words that I was going to take in for a whole 6 hours. I walked into the building already getting pointed at by the popular girls, I hurried to my locker quickly grabbing my books but all of sudden my books were smacked out of my hand and my locker was slammed shut. I stared at his muscular hand before taking a deep breath and looking at him and his squad. 

"What's up y/n" Dan spoke 

"What do you guys want" I mumbled 

"I'm sorry we don't speak loser" Wayne said obnoxiously with a smirk 

I sighed while bending down and began picking up my books. I felt the firm pressure of two hands being pressed against my back and my body slamming onto the floor. I looked up as students in the hall were laughing and pointing at me, i turned around as Grayson stood above me folding his arms grinning, I stood up as a single tear rolled down my cheek.

"Guys look the sket has feelings" Grayson, the leader of his group, smirked while his squad praised him like a God.

"Please leave me alone" my voice barely audible 

"Speak up!" Jake yelled 

"Please Just leave me alone" I said a little louder 

"Yea Yea we'll leave you alone cause charlotte's over there and your face and weight are pretty much a cock blocker so we'll see ya at lunch babycakes" Grayson spoke barging past me causing me too loose my balance a little bit his squad followed him over to the popular girls. Grayson ate charlotte's face as the guys flirted with charlotte's whore friends. 

His words stung me "your face and weight are pretty much a cock blocker" 

"Weight" 

I quickly collected my books and shoved them in my bag. I hurriedly walked to the toilets and ran into a cubicle, dropping my bag on the floor and locking door. My fingers rammed down my throat causing a burning liquid to shoot up my body and out of my mouth. My throat fizzed and burned as I kept making this acid like liquid jolt my body and come up my throat and into the toilet. 

~~~~~

I opened the cubicle door and slowly walked towards the giant mirror above the sinks. I stared into the mirror

Why is it always me? 

I wiped my mascara stained cheeks and fluffed up my hair. I re-applied my mascara as my tears washed it all off, I put on some pink, glittery lip gloss and plopped at chewing gum into my mouth to get rid of my vomit breath. I spritzed on some of my favourite Victoria secret perfume and washed my hands. I stayed in the toilets so my puffy face could calm down and waited till the bell rang. 

The bell rang and I did a mini breathing exercise before leaving the toilets. I scurried down the halls making it to science just in time. Grayson was in my science class but luckily he didn't sit anywhere near me, thank god. 

I took my seat at the back of the class and took out my "lab/science" book and placed it on the table as well as my pencil case. I could see Grayson messing around with his friend but I ignored his stupidity and focused my attention to Miss Harris' lesson. I managed to fill up a whole page of notes before Grayson began his bullshit. 

"Miss I ain't doin it" His voice yelled at the teacher 

"I don't care Grayson now write down what's on the board" 

"Suck your mom" he groaned but she clearly heard it 

"Grayson you've been in my lesson for 10 minutes and your already messing about get your stuff and sit at the back of my classroom"