What are we? part 2

It had been a week since Grayson confessed his love to me and let's just say things have been, well awkward.

We had sex that night and then the next day was just plain uncomfortable. I got the hint that what he said probably didn't mean anything, maybe it was just the alcohol talking I mean he did have a few drinks that night but for some reason, I'm really hurt. 

We've been avoiding each other and not really speaking to one another. If he was in the living room then I would be in my room, vice versa. It upset me that we haven't spoke in so long, as he's my best friend and well, I'm nothing without him. 

Since are fans are detectives, they knew immediately that something was going on. We had been  a little MIA on social media and I hadn't uploaded a video, Grayson did as he has a strict schedule but fans just knew that something was wrong. Neither of us had been active on any media and fans started to worry as no paparazzi had seen us walking around LA, like they usually do. 

I don't know why he's acting like this, I didn't do anything, he was the one that admitted his feelings towards me. I don't get it. I don't understand him. He says he loves me more than a friend, kisses me, then has sex with me and now he doesn't want anything to do with me. 

I never thought it was possible to hate, my best friend. 

I had just come out of the shower, a towel was wrapped around my body. I walked past the living room where Grayson was and we made eye contact, I looked away and walked into my bedroom. I blow dried my hair and looked into my mirror, I stared at myself for a few minutes, figuring out what I wanted to do today. I decided on being some what productive and wanted to go to the gym. I put my gym gear on and left my room, I headed into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and grabbed two water bottles, I  smiled at them as I remembered me and grays water fight from the other day. I shook my head slightly and closed the fridge, I noticed Grayson staring at me form the corner of my eye. I shoved my phone in my back pocket and headed towards the front door. I opened it and left. I made my way to the elevator and got inside, I reached ground level and stepped out. I walked through the reception area and headed towards the sliding doors. I walked over to the valet holding my car and paid him before getting inside, avoiding the paparazzi that had just seen me. I began driving to the gym, stopping at Starbucks on the way. I arrived and parked my car, I got out and was met with the flashing lights from cameras, I covered my face and ignored the questions that were being screamed at me. Two security guards of the gym rushed over and helped me inside. I thanked them and walked over to the treadmill. I didn't wanna workout I just wanted to get my mind off of everything so all I planned on doing was listening to my music and running on the treadmill. 

40 minutes later 

I was tired and called it a day. I stopped running and got off of the machine. The security guards came up to me and told me that paparazzi were still outside. They stayed by my side as I left the gym. I continued to ignore there questions and cover my face I got into my car and drove back to my apartment. 

I jiggled the key inside the door and opened it. Grayson wasn't around so I figured he was in his room. I walked into my bedroom and collapsed onto my bed. I sat on the edge, with my head in my hands. I started to cry. 

~~~~

11:23pm 

I was watching a movie. It was a shitty romance movie, I always watch them when I'm sad. I was stuffing my face with Ben & Jerry's ice cream with a giant wool blanket. 

The movie was over and I finished my ice cream. I placed the empty container on the coffee table  in front of me and turned the TV off. I pulled the blanket over my body and laid down, pressing my head against the pillow. I let out a sob and felt a tear roll down my face. I tried to muffle my cries but it didn't work