Brothers best friend

**CONTAINS SMUT**

I loved him. I loved everything about him. I fantasied about having him and being able to call him mine. 

I ran my fingers through the water and clasped my wine glass. I took a sip of the wine and swallowed it slowly. I stared at the bubbles that were softly beginning to dissolve. I sunk deeper into the warm water until it reached just above my chin. I sighed heavily, causing a ripple effect on the water. 

I longed for him. I needed his touch. His soft fingers dancing on my skin. His lips stinging me with an overwhelming amount of love. His love that I wish I had forever. 

I drank the rest of my wine and placed the glass on the side of the tub. I slowly stood up and stepped out of the bath, placing my feet onto the towel. I wrapped a cream coloured towel from the cupboard around my body and unplugged the plug, letting the water drain. I unlocked the bathroom door and stepped into my room. I walked towards my dresser and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. I put the clothes on and brushed through my hair, tying it into a lazy bun. I put some moisturiser on before wandering over to my bed. I laid on top of the sheets and stared at the ceiling, a sudden ray of sadness washing over me. 

My feelings were easy to control before but now...there unstoppable. No matter how many times I push them away they always come back stronger. I will continue to fight the urge in my heart to tell him how I feel. I won't let my heart win. It's crazy. It's ridiculous. It's wrong. I cannot love him. No way in hell am I ever going to admit the truth. The truth of falling so fucking hard, for my brothers best friend. 

~

One week later

"Happy birthday jakey!" I chanted as I shook him awake 

He groaned "go away y/n" he buried his face in his quilt 

"No! Come on you need to get up!" I shook him harder 

"Y/nnnn" my brother is not a morning person

"Jake! wake up! It's your birthday for fucks sake! You're 17!" I shouted 

"I am up" he mumbled 

"No you're not" I said while grabbing onto his quilt "but now you are!" I snatched the quilt from his body he almost immediately sat up "ahh! It's freezing!" He quickly covered his arms trying to warm up but soon stopped and started panicking about something else "y/n! I'm in my boxers!" 

I started to laugh while he pulled the quilt over his body. 

"Happy birthday" I smiled at him brightly 

"Thanks, sis" he smiled back 

"Now get dressed" I commanded "there's presents that are waiting to be opened" I smirked as I left his room. 

I went inside my own bedroom and put on some leggings and a playboy t-shirt. I shoved my feet inside my ankle socks and threw my hair into a bun. I didn't bother with any makeup as there wasn't really a point in wearing it, I just put on some chapstick and curled my lashes. 

Soon enough, I was downstairs with Jake while watching him open presents. Mom and Dad were there to. I bought him a few little gag gifts to piss him off as well as a few nice things; a Louis Vuitton beenie, a Gucci fanny pack that he's been wanting since he was my age (15), a pair of Nikes and a collection of new PlayStation games. I deserve the sister of the year award. 

We spent the rest of the morning eating breakfast and singing happy birthday. 

~

It was now the late afternoon and Mom and Dad had left so me and Jake could set up a few things for the pool party. My brothers quite extra, so yes he had to have a pool party. They were going to stay in a hotel as they didn't want to deal with loud ass teenagers. That was probably a good idea to be honest. Jake and I had a pretty close brother and sister relationship and he always included me whenever he hung out with his friends. That's one of the reasons why I love him so much but it's also a reason why i'm keeping this secret from him. Even though, we promised to never keep secrets from each other. Anyway, I was going to invite my best friend Libby to the party as well, just so I had someone there who was the same age as me. Jake didn't want the whole school showing up as he really just wanted to have a good time with his friends, on his birthday. I thought that was good idea. Less teenagers, less mess. The people who were coming consisted of; Libby, Madison, Alisia, Ethan, Grayson, Luke and Jake.