Lock down

I stared at the clock groaning at the fact we still had 45 minutes left of the lesson. While dying of boredom,  I doodled in my book as Mr Davidson rambled on about the Battle of Bosworth, god I hate history. Shalissa my best friend who sat next to me nudged me and handed me a note, I looked at her confused but she just shrugged her shoulders and pointed to Jacob at the front of the class who was smirking at me. I opened the note as me and shalissa sneakily looked at it without Mr Davidson seeing.

"You looked so hot at jacks party the other day wanna bang at mine tonight?"

We read his poorly written note in our heads before looking at each other and sniggering slightly.  I looked up at Jacob and smirked before looking back down and writing 

"Small dicks don't please me sorry" 

I folded the note back up and handed it to shalissa who passed it to Sam then mason......

It reached Jacob as me and shalissa watched him open it. He gave me a look and mouthed "your  dead". We both laughed quietly but then went back to pretending to be interested in Mr Davidson's lesson. A few minutes went by and I was just tapping my pen on the table staring into space but I quickly snapped out of it as the speakers filled the classroom with the receptionist's voice. 

"This is not a drill. I repeat this is not a drill. We are currently under-going a lockdown. A man has entered the building and is armed with a gun. Lock the doors, turn the lights off do whatever you can to stay safe. Protect yourself and stay calm, thank you". 

A sudden fear filled me and I presume the rest of class. We all looked at each other puzzled and frightened as Mr Davidson quickly locked the door of the classroom. He shut the lights off and closed all the blinds while he told us all to get to the back of the classroom. We all hurried out of our seats me and shalissa running to the corner of class as well as everyone else. We all squashed together as I grabbed shalissa's hand. I glanced over to Ellie and I saw her texting her mom I read her message 

"Mom I love you and dad so much" 

"Hey" I whispered softly, she looked at me 

"It'll be okay" I smiled 

She smiled back before looking back at her phone 

We all waited in silence fear holding me tight. The sound of lockers being banged made everyone jump as someone ran up and down the halls. Screams were heard as well as gun shots, A few people in the room started to cry as we all began to get out our phones to text loved ones realising how bad this actually was. 

"Well someone's having a bad day" Jacob said 

I heard someone knee him and whisper "shut the fuck up" 

I looked around the room while shalissa had her head on my shoulder clutching my arm while texting her boyfriend. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

Gray🥰: baby are you ok??

Y/n: Yea I'm fine are you alright? I heard screams and gunshots a couple minutes ago 

My shaking hands texted him 

Gray🥰: I know I heard it too. 

More yelling was heard as well as more gun shots. My heart dropped once more. 

Y/n: baby I'm scared 

Gray🥰: it'll be okay. I'm scared too but it's gonna be fine this will be over in a bit okay? 

Y/n: okay. You promise?

Gray🥰: I promise baby. 

Y/n: what if he comes in? 

Gray🥰: then you stay quiet and don't say anything. If he comes in then don't panic stay calm control your breathing

 My history class was above math block so you had to take the stairs to get there. Suddenly the piercing sound of thuds coming up the stairs made shalissa clutch onto me more and everyone else in the class started to panic. My hands shook like crazy I couldn't even type properly. The feeling of not coming out of this alive suddenly arose in my stomach.

Y/n: he's comihf ul the syairs

Y/n: I cam't typ4 prokerly

Y/n: i'n so scarpd 

Gray🥰: shit it's okay it's gonna be okay 

Y/n: he'z cuminf cl7ser 

Gray🥰: baby stay strong 

The door began to shake frightening everyone. Many people started to cry as the door handle shook like crazy 

Y/n: he'3 hire 

Gray🥰: it'll be over soon I promise remember? 

Y/n: i lov4 yhu 

Gray🥰: baby no

Gray🥰: answer me please 

Gray🥰: Y/n!

Gray🥰: don't leave me please 

Gray🥰: I heard sirens just hold on 

Gray🥰: baby answer me 

Gray🥰: just hang on 

Gray🥰: don't do this to me

Gray🥰: I don't want to bury my baby 

Gray🥰: I love you too I've never stopped loving you. 

As I sent him my last message I shoved my phone in my pocket as I grabbed onto shalissa. We hugged so tight as I cried into her shoulder, her doing the same. My whole body had gone limp my heart had sunk, my brain went numb my arms went cold. I felt this fear inside my body but it was fear I never felt before. I want a family, I want to get married, I want to see my baby again, I don't wanna die. 

Suddenly the noise stopped. The door stood still and there was nothing but silence. 

A soft knock banged on the door "police!" 

My head slowly rose from shalissa's shoulder. Mr Davidson hurried to the door and slowly opened it.

"Oh thank god hello officer"

"Afternoon, is there anyone hurt?"

"No we're all fine" 

The lights turned on and we were welcomed with a police officer. We all slowly got up. 

"Everything's been take care of, thank you all for being so calm the offender is handcuffed and can not hurt you. Your parents have been contacted but we need to get you all evacuated immediately" 

We followed the officer out of the classroom and to the field. Where everyone else was, I looked around for Grayson as shalissa looked for her boyfriend to.

"Y/n!" 

I turned around 

"Grayson" I whispered before running up to him and jumping into his arms. Tears streamed down my face.

"Oh thank god your safe, I thought I lost you forever" 

Shane's new series is everything 😍

PEACE! ✌🏻