First time

**SMUT WARNING** read at your own risk 

I had been struggling. 

Let's just say I've been feeling horny for like a week, everything he did just turned me on, from picking up his dirty clothes to working out. Now this feeling would've been easy to handle but there's one problem, we haven't done it yet. 

Grayson wants to wait till the time is right and I agree with him, I don't wanna rush into anything, but at the same time I've been masturbating for a week straight and yea it works and all but that only works for so long, when I start to feel the same aroused feeling. It's fun and everything but after you've been doing it for a week straight, it starts to get boring. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just want him, and I can't understand why. 

We've been dating for 7 months and everything's been going great. We've said are I love yous and we've met each other's parents, you could say we're on track. 

He was currently editing and I was just sitting on our bed leaning against the headboard, on my phone. He came over after awhile and sat next to me on the bed. 

That feeling started, oh god 

He noticed my fidgeting and laughed 

"Are you okay?" He asked 

I didn't respond 

"Y/n"

"Be right back" I mumbled before getting out of the bed

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door, beginning my daily masturbation.

10 minutes later 

I washed my hands and fixed my hair

I unlocked the bathroom door and stepped into the bedroom, Grayson shot me a suspicious look but I ignored him. I sat back on the bed and went on my phone again. He kept looking at me, like he knew something was up. 

A couple hours had gone by and it was now dark outside, Grayson had forgotten about what happened this morning. 

I had just come out of the shower and I was now sitting at my vanity blow drying my hair. Ethan wasn't home as he was out with some friends, so it was just me and Grayson in the house. 

My hair was dry and I just threw it into a messy bun. I put on a matching pyjama set, it was a soft pink colour. I wandered the room, picking up dirty clothes and throwing them in the hamper, while Grayson whined and moaned at me as he wanted to cuddle and kiss, we usually do that before we go to bed. 

"In a minute" I laughed 

"Noooo" He whined like a baby 

"Hold on" I giggled 

I threw a few more clothes in the hamper before walking over to him. He pulled me onto his lap, I adjusted myself so that I was comfortable.

"You're so needy" I said 

"I don't care, kiss me" 

I rolled my eyes at him playfully before leaning forward and planting a kiss onto his lips. 

We usually have mini make out sessions throughout the day, Grayson loves them.

We had been kissing for awhile now and that feeling came over me once more. I tried pushing it aside but my mind wouldn't let me. I started to act on this feeling, without even knowing it. My hand creeped up to his crotch and I started to palm him through his sweatpants. 

"What are you doing?" He spoke breaking the kiss

"I-I don't know" I whispered out of breath "i'm sorry"