Forbidden love

I lay awake, in the warmth of my bed, staring at the ceiling. I sighed here and there as I thought about how miserable my life was, how my parents control everything that goes on in my life. I don't care about what they do, all I care about is the boy they forbid me to love. 

They found out a year ago that I was fooling around with this guy and they flipped there shit. They went mad at me that night, screaming at me for hours of how I went against there rules. Especially the rule about boys but not just any boys, the boy Grayson Dolan. They refused to let me see him from the very start as he was 'bad news'. He wasn't the best behaved student, he messed around in class, didn't have good grades and my parents said that hanging around with him would destroy my future or some bullshit like that. I tried to talk them out of it but it was no use. I sobbed for hours of how I wouldn't be able to see him again, it was so unfair but Grayson didn't wanna give up on us and I didn't either so he foraged a plan. 

We would secretly date. 

It was perfect. My parents go to sleep at midnight so Grayson would come to mine just after they go to bed and climb in through my window. It was the best idea I had ever heard. 

So from that day onwards, he would sneakily come into my house and we would hang out for hours. It was like we were spies. It felt so good to fool my parents and sneak around with my boyfriend. We did this everyday for a year up until my parents found out. I don't think I ever saw them that mad. I told Grayson about it and how they were now installing security cameras around the house, he was just as sad as I was. 

I tried to say goodbye and go my separate way but Grayson didn't let me. He really didn't wanna let us go. I tried to tell him that our love was forbidden but he didn't care, he didn't care about my parents and there shitty rules, he just cared about us, he cared about me. 

Our love was forbidden but he wasn't gonna let that get in the way.

I walked over to my window and sat on the bench. I looked out of the glass and stared at the silent roads. I felt a single tear slide down my cheek as my hand caressed the window. The window that would now stay closed at night and never be opened by my true love again.

IM STARTING A NEW MINI SERIES 🥳

I'm honestly so excited for this 

I don't know how many parts there will be but remember that this is just a mini series so it will be less than 5 parts 

I hope you enjoy this series ❤️

PEACE✌🏻