Forbidden love finale

Grayson's p.o.v

"Dude are you serious?" Ethan asked "that's actually her?"

"Yeah" i smiled "that's her"

He smiled back "how are you gonna find her?"

"I don't know" I bit my lip

"What if I tweet about it?" I asked him something really risky 

"Dude no" he responded immediately 

"There's no other way"

"We can just go back to Starbucks tomorrow or something"

"No ethan" I looked at him "we don't know what shifts she does, I can't walk into there and go up to her and say 'hey we dated 4 years ago' and expect a good reaction"

"Bro you can't tweet it" Ethan said "you know what our fans are like"

"I've got to Ethan"

"No you don't" he raised his voice slightly 

I pulled my phone out of my pocket 

"Grayson" he grabbed my phone out of my hand "What are you doing?" He snapped 

"Give me my phone" 

"No"

"Ethan, give it to me"

"No, I'm not letting you tweet that"

"For fucks sake Ethan! You don't understand" I looked at him "that girl is my everything, I really love her man. I know you don't want me to do this but if I don't I might never see her again. It's a long shot I know, fuck it might not even work but if there's a minor chance that someone will know where she is then I want to take that chance. I lost her once and I can't loose her again. I promised her that I would never give up on us, I can't break that promise Ethan. Please let me do this" 

He stared at me and sighed 

"I hope you know what you're doing" he spoke, handing me my phone and walking out of my room.

I sat down on my bed and unlocked my phone, I opened Twitter.

'Hey guys, this is going to sound crazy but I need your guys' help. There's a girl that means a lot to me that I fell in love with a few years ago, I need help in finding her, so please help me. I will explain everything soon I promise, this is very important to me.'

I posted the tweet with the picture of me and y/n. 

I shut my phone off and let out a deep sigh.

~~~~

Y/n's p.o.v

I awoke from my nap by the sound of my phone. I squinted my eyes and sat up. I picked up my phone and glared at the screen, that was filled with notifications. I couldn't read a single notification as another one lit up my phone. 

"What the fuck" I whispered, unlocking my phone  

Every social media was filled with my name and @. All I could read from the notifications were "mystery girl" "Grayson Dolan" and "y/n l/n". 

Grayson Dolan? 

Mystery girl?

My name?

What the fuck was happening. 

I scrolled through twitter. I landed on a tweet that was being retweeted a thousand times, it was by Grayson Dolan 

'Hey guys, this is going to sound crazy but I need your guys' help. There's a girl that means a lot to me that I fell in love with a few years ago, I need help in finding her, so please help me. I will explain everything soon I promise, this is very important to me.'