Secret revealed

TRIGGER WARNING: contains self harm and triggering words.

Read at your own risk.

The day I dreaded the most was finally here. After a week of praying that something would come up and I wouldn't be able to go, the god awful Saturday was finally here.

I reluctantly pulled on my bikini and sighed under my breath as I adjusted the straps in the mirror. I would've worn a bathing suit but Grayson bought me this bikini for this specific occasion and wanted me to wear it. It would've been rude of me to turn down his offer as I told him I loved the bikini and said I would wear it. He clearly couldn't see past my plastic smile that I hated it.

I guess the only good thing about the bikini was that it came with a coverup but the coverup wasn't a very good one and it was quite sheer but I made it work. After all, it would only be me, Grayson and Ethan, what could happen?

 After all, it would only be me, Grayson and Ethan, what could happen?

"Babe! Are you ready?" Grayson shouted from downstairs

"Yeah! I'll be down in a sec!" I shouted back

"K! We'll be in the car!" I heard the front door slam

"Shit" I mumbled under my breath and quickly dashed to Grayson's desk where I snatched my makeup bag from the desk and unzipped it. I shoved aside all the contents and tried finding my waterproof foundation.

"Oh where is it" I hissed before tipping all the products onto the floor.

I got down on my knees and scrounged through the different array of products. For some reason, I couldn't find the specific foundation I needed, I must've left it at home I thought to myself and cursed under my breath.

I heard the horn being honked from outside and cursed again before snatching my ordinary non-waterproof foundation from my makeup bag.

I hurriedly poured an unhealthy amount of the product onto my arm and quickly blended it with a beauty blender, ignoring the now painful burning sensation. It wasn't blended well but it was decent. I just won't go in the sea and everything will be fine.

I chucked the foundation and beauty blender back into the pile of makeup on the floor and shot into the air. I grabbed my beach bag from the bed and threw my phone inside of it. I pinched my sunglasses from the bedside table and placed them onto my head while I shoved my feet inside of my flip flops and ran out of the bedroom door.

I booked it down the stairs and calmed myself down before I opened the door casually and locked it before jogging over to the car. I sat down in the front seat, placing the beach bag by my feet.

"Hey" I spoke trying to sound not as breathless as I actually was

"Jesus what took so long" Ethan moaned in the back

"Shut up dork" I chuckled and pulled on my seat belt

"Yeah you took awhile, everything okay?" Grayson asked as he backed out of the driveway