Loss of memory part 2

3 hours later 

You woke up in excruciating pain as your head was hanging out the window with blood pouring out of your head as you came to realise what had happened. You realised you were in a car crash and had fallen down the hill of a road. You couldn't move your leg and your head was banging. The worse part about this all was that a tree had fallen through the roof of your car and was painfully laying on your thighs causing you to not being able to move your legs at all. You slowly leaned over and grabbed your phone. You noticed many texts from a guy named Grayson? Who's that? You didn't look at a single one as you went straight to the emergency call and rang 911. You still had WiFi which was great. They picked up and you explained what happened but couldn't explain where you were apart from you colliding into a car and falling down a hill as you couldn't remember anything else. You stayed on the phone with 911 as the woman operator calmed you to make sure you didn't hyperventilate however it didn't help as you couldn't stop crying. Your breathing quickened and your chest tightened you were terrified you didn't know where you were or what to do. The woman was a miracle though as she spoke calmly to you and relaxed you. The angelic sound filled your ears as you heard the sound of sirens and seeing flashing blue lights. You told the woman they were here and ended the call. You heard faint yells and voices getting closer towards you. The paramedics found you and greeted themselves before getting to work on the tree that had fallen on you. The fire fighters had to remove it which was very difficult as you were profusely bleeding from your head, stomach and legs. After a long hour of carefully removing the tree the paramedics immediately got to work on removing the shard of glass in your leg which caused you to scream in pain. They kept trying to distract by asking you questions like how it happened? And stuff but you would always respond with you didn't know and only remembered hitting a car and rolling down the hill. You noticed every time you said you didn't know their expressions turned sad. They continued to do as much as they could for your head considering they were in a car. They managed to clean your wounds and wrap them up but they knew they needed to get you out of the car as soon as possible considering the amount of blood you'd lost. They carefully took you out of the car and placed you on a stretcher before quickly but efficiently carrying you up the hill the lights from the paramedics vans, fire fighter trucks was all you could see as well as the worried expressions on many people's faces  You were placed in the back of a paramedic van and rushed to the hospital. You began to get tired as you were placed in the van and the voices from everyone faded as you shut your eyes.

————

You woke up in pain and in an unfamiliar room with so many unrecognisable faces. You noticed a man crying on your thigh while holding your hand another boy was behind him rubbing his back. Many people were crying and hugging. You snatched your hand out of the mans grip.

"What the hell do you think your doing!" You yelled at him 

His head flew up as everyone rushed over to you

"What is going on! Who the hell are you! You! You! You! And you!" You yelled pointing your finger at everyone 

"Mom, dad who are these people?" You said to the only familiar people in the room

"Sweetie this is Cameron your boyfriends sist-

"Boyfriend!? I don't have a boyfriend! And you! Why were you holding my hand!" You yelled at the boy who was crying on your thigh

His expression was heartbroken as he began to cry again

"Baby I'm your boy-

"Baby!? You have no right to call me baby! Now get the hell out of my room!" You screamed at him

"Sweetie ple-

"GET OUT!"

The guy stood up and ran out of the room crying while the other boy ran after him