Love me instead

There's always that one person who makes you feel special,wanted,loved and even cared about. They brighten up your day even if you feel like you'll never smile again they always find a way to make you happy. There the only person there sometimes. There just perfect in every way possible everything about them just makes your day 10x better you wake up and they're what you think about you go to bed and they're what you're thinking about but every great guy is always taken and he's taken by someone else but you. Grayson. Yep Grayson Dolan is taken by a bitch who goes by the name of becca. Now becca is hmmm how do I say this. She's a bitch. She's only with Grayson for the money, fame etc and it pisses me off. The fans absolutely hate becca with a passion because of her bad past she basically had some pretty bad scandals and never cleared them up or apologised about it the fans could never see what Grayson saw in her you couldn't either they knew gray could do better but for some reason he picked her. You had appeared in many of the twins videos as you were there best friend but many rumours spread that you and Grayson were dating it was number 1 on the trending page on twitter as it was the most talked about subject. Theirs edits, pictures, videos on YouTube everything. they always wanted you and gray together there was never an edit about someone shipping gray and becca their were even hate accounts on there relationship which wasn't really necessary but how could you blame them you all hated becca. She also hated you with a passion because of how close you were with the twins. Apart from using gray for fame, money and all that shit she was a cheater. She would come home hikies all over her but again gray never noticed, she'd flirt with Ethan or rub their relationship in everyone's faces. So let's just say becca is a hated bitch.

You got out of bed doing your normal morning routine. You didn't plan on doing anything today so you just showered, brushed your teeth, threw your hair in a messy bun and put sweats on. You laid back down on your bed and unlocked your phone sighing at the daily blow up of notifications from the twins's fans. 

"Their dating!"

"OMG I So ship!"

"Why is he dating her and not y/n!?" 

"I've got proof that they're together!"

"They would be such a cute couple!"

Your face saddened as you scrolled through the tweets. Tbh you were sick and tired of having to almost everyday shut down the rumours and the fact that gray never actually made a video about it since these rumours have been going on for almost a year now bothered you. You went onto your Twitter and tweeted.

Y/n.xx : here we go again. No me and Grayson aren't dating. He's dating becca. we all should support there relationship as I'm sure she makes him happy at least more happiness than I ever gave him anyway. We're not dating we all need to accept that and their "relationship".

You threw you phone on your bed put it on do not disturb and grabbed you laptop and pulled up netflix you wanted to catch up on riverdale you were half way through an episode when that bitches high pitched voice said

"Ok I'm going out with my friends bye baby bye Ethan" and shut the front door that bitch didn't say bye to me oh I forgot to mention I live with her. Just wonderful.

You continued watching your show but was soon cut off as a pissed looking Grayson threw your bedroom door open you glared at him 

"Ever heard of knocking" you said pissed 

"What the hell is this" he said throwing his phone at you you picked it up and looked at it, it had your tweet on the screen

"A tweet" you said in a duh tone 

"No shit Sherlock" he snapped "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! All my fans are going crazy about that tweet! They already hate me and becca's relationship and now they hate it even more because apparently our relationship is upsetting you and it's not your chatting bullshit! So you need to fucking take the tweet down and apologise!" He yelled