Funeral

"It's time to go" Ethan said softly

You smiled and followed him out of your room. You stepped inside the black funeral Car as the driver drove to the location. 

You stepped out of the car with Ethan and was met with family and friends you hugged everyone. The ceremony started. You all watched in heartbreak as men carried Grayson in a casket. Everyone started talking about him while cries and sobs echoed in the crowd. You were just staring across the room refusing to believe any of this.

Ethan stepped up

"This isn't real. None of this is as I can't and refuse to actually comprehend that my twin brother is gone. Grayson your my other half and I don't think it will sink in that your actually gone. You had so many goals and achievements ahead of you that you were so excited about. I'll love you forever and i don't think there will be a day when I'll know that your not here anymore. You lit up a room with your smile and you definitely lit me up when I saw you happy. I can't understand why you were snatched away from so many peoples lives and snatched away from me, you were half of me Grayson you are half off me. Even if your not here you'll always have your other half to lean on. I love you man I'll be with you soon"  

He walked back to his seat next to you

"Y/n it's time for your speech" Ethan spoke knocking you out of your trans 

You slowly stood up and walked towards his casket. You blew a kiss before walking to the stand.

"There's a piece of me that's been torn away and I can't glue it back together as my glues disappeared. My heart is missing as I feel nothing anymore. My limbs can't function without you being here. Who am I meant to call baby now? Who am I meant to run my hands through hair? Who am I meant to cuddle when I feel like it's the end? Who's gonna give me butterflies? I miss seeing your happy smiling face, I miss kissing your lips as all I can do now is run my finger over my lips where you planted so many kisses, I miss hugging you at night and hearing you whisper your love to me in my ear, I miss your soft hands attaching to mine when we're in public, I miss your smile, I miss you looking in my eyes every day and telling me how beautiful I am and how lucky you are, I miss seeing your face, your beautiful face that brings me so much hope. I miss you baby so much and I just want you with me I just want you right by my side. I hate the fact that I have to make this speech, I hate how I wake up and your not there, I hate how I get flashbacks everyday of me and you, I hate the fact that I took your love for granted and never told you how much I loved you, i hate seeing faint images of you walking around the house. I hate it Grayson. I hate it all. Breathing is so hard now and waking up is the hardest thing. I run my fingers over the promise ring you gave me every night and cry as you never got the chance to do your promise. You never got the chance to marry me but I remember your happy face every time you spoke about our future. I send you messages everyday and I still hope and wait to get a text back or I'm just waiting when your number will no longer be in use. Why did you leave me? Why did you break me into pieces? I can't live without you baby I can't live without your presence next to me. You have no idea how much I wish it was me. I wish I was the one in your place. Every night before I go to bed I always wish you good night as I sleep in your hoodies god how much they smell like you as I tell you a good morning when I wake up. It sucks the most of adjusting to the the fact that I won't wake up to you again but you know there's a split second when I still see you eyes wide smiling at me and every time your about to talk my eyes adjust and your presence isn't there. Who am I gonna say I love you to and get an I love you in return? Living is twice as hard now and without you in it waking up is an obstacle course. Grayson I have 100 thoughts swarming my head but you are and always will be every thought. Loving you has been an honour and holding you has been the best feeling I've ever had and it always will be. Grayson baby, you are my little goofball that I love with all my heart. I'll love you forever and ever like you always said to me. Sleep well my darling and dream about everything your heart desires. I'll be with you soon. I love you my love, my baby, my everything"

You walked away from the stand and took your seat as Ethan told you your speech was beautiful.

Soon the ceremony ended and heartbroken people left.

You were driven home by the same driver with Ethan in the back with you.

You both arrived home as you headed upstairs and wore Graysons favourite hoodie and underwear. You slipped into the covers of your guys' bed and placed your hand where Grayson use to lay. You let out a breath as a tear rolled down your face.

"Sleep well lover boy" you whispered as your last piece of happiness melted away 

This was really sad god I can't imagine this day 😖

Your worth it everyone loves you ❤️

Stay beautiful 

PEACE! ✌🏻