Mad

I had my legs turned to the car door and my arm resting on the window. I stared out of the window watching the world go by 

"Baby please I'm sorry" Grayson said placing his hand on my thigh 

I removed it 

"Please"

No reply

"Y/n talk to me"

Nothing 

"Baby I'm sorry"

Silence 

He sighed and continued to drive 

————

We arrived at the house and I immediately got out of the car. I walked up the driveway Grayson trailing behind. I opened the front door and stepped inside. I shut the door on Grayson and began taking my shoes off. The door opened and Grayson took his shoes off with me. I placed the keys on the key hook in the hall way and walked up the stairs. I opened our bedroom door and grabbed a pair of sweatpants and an oversized sweatshirt. I left the room and walked to the bathroom. I locked the door and placed my clothes on the toilet seat. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and put my music on full blast. I turned the shower on while I sang along to the song. I took my jeans and top off and threw them to the floor. I stepped inside the shower. I washed my hair thoroughly using lots of shampoo and conditioner. I washed my body with lots of shower gel and shaved. I put my body scrub on and washed it off after 2 minutes. I put my face wash on my left hand and rubbed my hands together before putting it on my face. I washed my body once more and stepped out of the shower. I wrapped a towel around my body and grabbed my cotton pads, toner and moisturiser from the cabinet under the sink. I put some toner on a cotton pad and rubbed it gently all over my face. I threw the cotton pad in the bin and screwed the cap back on. I opened the moisturiser and scoped up some of the product. I dabbed  it on my face and rubbed it in. I placed the items back in the cabinet. I picked up my brush and brushed through my hair. I blow dried it and threw my hair in a messy bun using my favourite scrunchy. I let the towel drop to the floor and grabbed the sweatpants and sweatshirt from the toilet seat and put them on. I picked up the towel and threw it in the wash basket as well as my clothes. I turned my music off and unlocked the door. I walked down the hall and opened me and grays bedroom door. I stepped inside and headed over to the bed. I slipped into bed and grabbed my MacBook from my nightstand and opened up Netflix. I snuggled into the covers while watching friends.

————

After a few episodes a soft knock came from the door knowing it was Grayson I didn't answer it. The door opened and Grayson stepped inside and leaned against the door frame with a soft smile on his face 

"I made you a sandwich it's got turkey in it your favourite and a glass of water" he smiled softly 

I looked up from my laptop screen stared at Grayson before looking back down and continued watching my show 

He sighed sadly 

"Baby please just talk to me"

I paused the episode placed my laptop next to me threw the covers off of me and walked towards Grayson. I lightly took the plate from his hand and walked over to the bin in the corner of the room. I chucked the sandwich into the bin and headed back over to Grayson I gave him the plate back and walked back to the bed. I un paused the episode and continued to watch it.

He sighed 

"I guess your not hungry" his voice came out as a cracked whisper

He stepped out of the room and shut the door