You already lost me

"Just shut up" you said as you put your coat and shoes on as your hand clasped around the handle off your suitcase

"No I won't shut up till you tell me why your leaving"

"You really are stupid aren't you? You don't know why I'm leaving? Well here I'll tell you why every fucking day we argue about the stupidest things and you know what I've noticed you always start the fights and their always about me. You yell at me for talking to a guy. You yell at me when i hang out with guys. You yell at me when I smile at a guy. You yell at me when guys talk to me. Just because I'm friends with guys is your reason to yell at me and think I'm unfaithful when throughout this whole relationship I've been nothing but faithful. You don't believe me when I tell you we're just friends which sucks cause I thought you trusted me but you clearly don't. I'm done with this relationship and everything about it because I'm being controlled by my own boyfriend. Grayson you hang out with girls and I'm never mad because I know your faithful and I trust you so why don't you trust me?"

You both looked at each other 

"I do trust you" he said

"You don't though stop lying"

He sighed 

"I'm just scared I'm gonna loose you" he looked down

"Well you should've thought about that before you lost me. That's not a valid reason Grayson"

He didn't say anything 

"I'm leaving and I'm not coming back"

No reply.

You laughed

"You clearly don't wanna fight for me anymore don't worry I'll be out of your way"

You turned around and opened the front door you glanced back at him one more time

"Your not even trying to get me too stay you really don't love me anymore. I wish you best Grayson and I hope you learn to fight for the next woman you love" 

That was it you left and you never came back.

that was depressing as shit well I hadn't done an argument imagine in awhile so... yea 😊

Your worth it everyone loves you ❤️

Stay beautiful 

PEACE! ✌🏻