Neighbours

We were both neighbours. My room was opposite his, I had a window and so did he. I saw him every morning, every afternoon and every evening. Every second of the day, I saw him, we both exchanged a smile daily but never anything else, you see I'm not the best at school I mean I'm smart and all and get decent grades but, well, let's just say I'm the bully of the school, I'm horrible to everyone and pretty much ruin people's lives but anyways that's a different story. I'm gonna keep it real our windows see into each of our rooms and let's just say I've seen him do....well a lot of things, I've seen him jack off to porn, yell at his brother, sing and dance around his room but most importantly I've seen him get changed and I've seen his abs. 

My God it's like looking at heaven 

Besides, he's seen me do a lot too. I don't know what he's seen exactly but I did catch him staring at me when I wore a really slutty dress when I was going out but apart from that he's probably seen me do loads of stuff and to be honest I don't really mind, I mean a hot guys eyes staring at me all time, um yes please. 

He was coming round today. My mom invited them over for dinner as she's quite close to his mom. I was excited but at the same time I was nervous, I mean I was excited to see who this guy was that had been catching my eye for well as long as I can remember but I was nervous cause what if he was really boring or nerdy and completely un like me. 

I was getting ready for the dinner. They were coming round at 7 it was currently 6. I put on some adidas leggings and a white crop top that was so high you could see the band of my Calvin Klein bra. I put on some ankle socks and put my hair into a sleek ponytail, I put on some light makeup consisting of mascara, brows, concealer and a clear lipgloss. Just as I finished getting ready my mom called 

"Y/n there here!" 

I stood up and turned my vanity light off, I turned around and walked towards my bed, I grabbed my phone and left my room closing the door behind me. I wandered down stairs where my mom and dad were greeting them. 

"Lisa this is y/n" my mom smiled 

"Hello y/n I'm Lisa" she smiled as well as she gave me a hug 

"And this is Sean" she said pulling away 

"Hiya y/n" he grinned and hugged me as well 

"This is Grayson my son" Lisa said brightly as Grayson walked into my view. We locked eyes for a second and I slightly gasped but no one noticed. 

"Hey Grayson" I said with a corner smile 

"Hey y/n" his deep voice striking me like lightning 

"The foods ready so do you all wanna join me in the kitchen?" My mom smiled 

We followed my mom to the kitchen and we grabbed our plates and sat down at the table, immediately my mom and Lisa started and conversation as well as my dad and Sean and for me and Grayson....well we just ate our food. Why was it so awkward? 

It had been a few minutes and I wasn't really interested in eating anymore, I wasn't that hungry anyways, I don't think Grayson was either. I had an idea. 

"Wanna get outta here?" I whispered in his ear. It wasn't like anyone would here they were all to busy talking. 

He looked at me and smirked "hell yea" 

We got up and placed our plates on the counter, we left the kitchen making up some bullshit excuse as to why we were leaving and hurried to the front door. We both put our shoes on and I slowly opened the front door, I closed it quietly and we walked down the driveway sniggering. 

"So where we goin then?" He asked 

"Ok well your gonna think I'm crazy" I said stopping and staring at him