Workout buddies

1:37 am 

I put my gym gear on

And left my apartment

The place I stayed at had an indoor gym, which I loved considering I didn't have to drive to a gym. I worked out late because no one would be there, so I would have the whole place to myself. I loved going there late as I could avoid the douchebags and fuckboys that would hit on me. 

I pushed open the door and stepped inside the gym, making my way to the shoulder press machine. I plugged the cord into my IPhone 8 and wedged my headphones into my ears. I began  to play 'Ophelia' by the Lumineers and got started on my workout. 

10 minutes later 

A young man walked past my vision and bit his lower lip at me, staring at my outfit. I rolled my eyes and ignored his filthy behaviour, he began working out himself, he was just lifting weights but I didn't pay much attention in him. I stopped doing shoulder press and wandered over to chest press, my boobs would slide together whenever I did chest press and that same young man from earlier noticed. He started to piss me off but I tried to ignore him, I smiled as one of my favourite songs came on 'Bohemian Rhapsody' by queen. I ignored the boy and hummed along to my music.

5 minutes later 

I felt a tap on my shoulder, i stopped my workout and paused my music, I pulled my headphones out of my ears. 

"Can I help you?" I said slightly pissed as everyone knows not to talk to a person with there headphones in 

"Do have any water?" His sexy voice said to me as his hair dripped with sweat including his chest as he was now shirtless 

"I might" I said dull

"Well can you check? I forgot to bring mine" 

"Whatever" I threw my spare bottle of water at him

"You didn't have to throw it" he spoke before chugging the water, he squeezed the bottle 

"Here you go" he said handing me the now squished bottle 

"Keep it" i sarcastically smiled at him before getting up and heading over to another part of the gym and began some sit ups 

6 minutes later 

I looked up and noticed the same guy walk past me and began lifting weights, I stopped listening to my music as I like to count how many sit ups I do and when I listen to music I usually forget what number I'm on. 

"You're doing it wrong" I heard him say 

I ignored him 

"Hello?" 

I groaned 

"What do you want now?" 

"Jeez relax all I was gonna say is that you're doing your sit ups wrong"