Your both in love and you don't even know it

You were dating a guy You didn't even love.

He was the typical high school guy that everyone wanted. All the girls had crushes on him he was a dream that everyone loved. You on the other hand were the more of the quieter student you weren't unpopular you did have many friends but you weren't popular. However your best friends were Grayson, Ethan and Cameron. You guys were inseparable. They knew about your crush on jack but again what did I say everyone loved jack. One day he shocked the whole school by picking you he always had a crush on you and loved you with all his heart you were ecstatic when you found out he liked you back and ever since then you guys have been together but not all relationships are perfects as yours and his was far from perfect it was abusive. Everyone saw the happy perfect couple when they looked at you and him. Everything was fine. It wasn't. You tried to leave but every time you did he would beat you even more to the point where you were even frightened to talk to him worrying about if you were gonna say something bad or offensive and anger him any way possible. You never told anyone as he threatened to kill you. Your life was literally on the line with him you were standing on thin ice as one wrong move can ruin it all. The "relationship" didn't end after high school as it continued. One year, two years, 3 years you were dealing with this shit but yet going through it in silence as you were terrified of the things he'd do to you. You kept your friendship with the dolans they were your everything they were the family you never had. Your family was broken they got divorced when you were young your father moved away and your mom stayed with you till you turned 15 and you've been living alone since. You would cover the bruises, cuts, scars any mark he gave you, you covered them with concealer. Jack was a despicable man than you stupidly fell for. Half way through this "relationship" you developed feelings for someone else. Grayson. They were there all along and you had no idea. He was always there for you. He knew when you were sad he knew when you felt like everything was crumbling down he was there to build you back up again  you lost all love for jack. As your love belonged to another man.

You were meant to go round to the Dolan house to film but you were to badly bruised that concealer wouldn't cover your fresh beating. You were at your vanity looking at your scarred self. Tears flowing down your face your phone binged.