I'm done

"I don't have time for your crap!" I screamed at him as i walked around the apartment 

"Oh you don't have time for my crap? Cause from what I know I haven't given you any crap as I haven't seen you all week" 

"I've been at work Grayson! I work till 10 everyday 5 times a week and then on the weekends I have to go to meetings with my boss!" 

"Do you even have the audacity to apologise?"

"Apologise for what exactly? Going to meetings , making money, having a job?"

"No apologise for the fact that I haven't seen my girlfriend for a month because of her stressing about going to work, why can't you just realise that's its just a job?"

"Just a job" I said glaring at him 

"Yes"

"I spent months upon months working at a job that I hated, I have worked my ass off to get to the position that I'm in now and now that I'm finally doing something I'm proud of you still make it about you? All you ever do is complain about how you never see me and that it's my fault you don't get to see me anymore, God how could you be so selfish!" 

"Oh I'm sorry for wanting to see my girlfriend on our anniversary, boy what an ass am I!"  

"I told you that I was busy and that we would have to celebrate a different time!" 

"Your my girlfriend Y/n! I want to see you everyday and tell you how much I love you but I'm tired of having a relationship with your answering machine" 

"I'm your girlfriend huh? Start treating me like your girlfriend then!" 

"Well I'm starting to reconsider asking you out!" He yelled in my face 

"I'm starting to reconsider saying yes to when you asked me to be your girlfriend!" 

We glared at each other with pure hatred 

"I'm starting to believe that you love your job more than me and if that's the case I'll leave! I'll get out of your hair cause I don't wanna love someone who doesn't show me the same compassion as I show you!" He yelled walking over to the couch and grabbing his coat 

"Doesn't show you compassion? I was always there for you! I was at your constant back and call when nobody believed in you! I was there when your dad died! I was with through everything! But just because I'm not with you all the time it doesn't mean I don't think about you!" 

He shoved his arms through his coat and we both stared at each other across the room

"What are we Grayson? What are we doing!"

"You tell me y/n" 

"I don't wanna fight with you anymore, in fact I don't even wanna look at you anymore"

"What are you saying?" His voice got low and sad

"I can't keep fighting about the same stuff over and over again grayson! It's driving me crazy!"

We looked at each other intently 

"What I'm saying is" I stared at him "i'm done, we're done" 

I said the words I never thought I would say. 

I'm done, we're done 

Lol this is so different to what I planned on writing sksksk

PEACE! ✌🏻