Chapter 2

"How did you get a fricking A- in the maths exam?", Wendy blurted out and took the sheet of paper, just to convince herself.

"I don't have a clue" Seulgi shrugged her shoulders and grinned with a big smile. It wasn't like she learned for maths.

"I can only explain this phenomenon with the assumption that you cheated the whole test" She turned around and raised an eyebrow.

Seulgi took her bag and grabbed her 'excellent' exam. "The explanation is that I am too smart for this world. And now stop doubting my skills!"

They both left the classroom and made their way to the girls dorms. Finally, the classes were over and Seulgi had time to relax. She really needed it.

"By the way, where have you been in history so long?", Wendy broke the comfortable silence.

"Bathroom", Seulgi replied as innocent as she could.

"And I am the president of the world. Seulgi, have you again-"

Seulgi sighed. Why can't her best friend shut up for one time? Not that Seulgi was embarrassed about her relationship (or more, her affair). But Wendy was sometimes to pushy for her.

"I met him, okay? You should already know I do this every lesson"

They turned around a corner and arrived at girls dorms. Luckily Seulgi had a reason now to leave her best friend. But the latter didn't even thought twice about going to her own dorm and stayed with her annoyed friend.

"I just want you to be aware of what consequences this 'whatever you wanna call it' could have." Wendy started.

"Wendy, nice that you care about my feelings, but I am already grown up", Seulgi sighed and patted the others shoulder.

"But isn't it obvious that Jungkook is a fuckboy? He don't care about you!"

"Wannie, I don't care about him too. I told you, right?", Seulgi said and smiled softly.

The two entered Seulgi's dorm, as a loud yell hit their eardrums like a slap in their face.

"KIM YERIM, DO THAT AGAIN AND I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL KILL YOU!"

Standing in the door frame, Seulgi and Wendy observed the spectacle that took place in front of them.

Mina was lying with a book in her bed. Like everyday. She was always there when someone enter the room, no matter whether it was between the lessons or not. Sometimes Seulgi wondered if she went to her classes at all.

Meanwhile Yeri was lying on the floor and laughed so hard that even the neighbor dorms could hear it.

"THIS CONCEALER COSTED MORE THAN YOUR LIFE!" Seulgi's eyes fixed the last person in her dorm. Jennie Kim. And if Jennie Kim is mad... Jeez, you should just run. Run for your life.

"What has happened?", Seulgi tried to calm down the tension. Without success.

"YERI HAS HAPPENED!" Jennie screamed and pointed at the still laughing girl on the floor. "She stole my most expensive concealer and tried to cover her ENTIRE skin with it."

A silent chuckle escaped Wendy's mouth. Jennie fixed her. "What the fuck are you doing here, Son Seungwan."

'It wasn't a good sign when Jennie starts calling her friends by their full name', Seulgi thought and took a step backward. Normally, Jennie was pretty kind and talkative, but in terms of make-up, she wouldn't hesistate to kill.

"Calm down Jennie", Wendy countered and walked in the room. Her best friend was way too confident for such a situation... But Seulgi followed her and jumped onto her bed.

"At least I expect from you that you won't shower for the rest next week Yeri...", Jennie mumbled and went back to the bathroom. "Of course, boss", Yeri chuckled and stood up to grab some of their snacks.

"Guys, I have survived history!!!", Seulgi joyfully stated and leaned back. "Basically, it's weekend now."

"Just basically", her best friend muttered.

"I noticed you passing the school yard Yeri.", Seulgi continued, not minding Wendy.

"Really?", Wendy ask and turned around to face the latter.

"I tried to tell you, but apparently, history was more important for you...", Seulgi replied with a pissed tone in her voice.

"I had to bring the plants of biology to the professor, so Yuna and Gahyeon helped me" She shrugged her shoulders and put another jelly bonbon in her mouth.

They all stayed silent, at least until Wendy seemed bored and spoke up. "Why are you reading the book upside down Mina?"

Mina lifted her head. An annoyed glare of her was enough for Wendy to understand that it was not her business. Seulgi smiled. Although Mina was kinda strange and hard to understand, she was still a one part of her dorm family.

In general it wasn't as hard to live in a boarding school as everybody expected. Of course, you didn't have much privacy, but stundent come and go and you always meet new people.

Luckily, the semester just began and new faces would arrive in a few days. And to be honest: Everybody was excited.