Chapter 31

"Are you ready Seul?", the soft voice of Wendy boomed out of her phone.

"Yeah. Just give me a minute!", she replied and took her jacket and her pocket.

"Could it be that you are always late?"

"Don't judge me I already hurry up." She closed the door of her dorm and ran outside to greet her bestie with a big hug.

"You are so slow. In literally everything", Wendy laughed and linked her arm with Seulgi's. They both turned around and walked to the exit of the yard.

After Seulgi had survived her breakdown due to Jungkook, Wendy decided to take her to the little village nearby the boarding school. It was already a week between her 'break up' with Jungkook but she was still in the mood to talk to Wendy.

Furthermore, they couldn't talk to Tzuyu and Ryujin since they are still at the Health-care center. And that meant: Waiting. But Seulgi was glad to spend a day with Wendy. She totally neglected the girl in the past few weeks.

"Have you got your wallet?"

"Yep. I definitely need pringels. My storage is almost empty because of you!" Seulgi put a mad expression on her face but Wendy laughed.

"You'll find some. I bet they are expensive as hell but I know you would kill for them."

They took a small turning and entered the forest next to the school. It was a wonderful trail in autumn, especially because of the bright colours and the natural touch.

"Do you still think much about Jungkook?", Wendy started the conversation and looked at her.

Seulgi immediately felt the uncomfortable feeling coming. She would definitely talk with Wendy about Irene today. But for now she just pretended that the things are different.

"Hm. Yeah, a bit. It is hard when I see him, but what can I do. He wanted a clear answer and I gave him one." She shrugged.

"Aish. I told you he isn't good for you."

"You said he isn't interested in me and just a playboy", Seulgi laughed.

"But he disappointed you!"

"Not really. I just feel... bad. I really tried it." Seulgi looked down. She had really tried it. Multiple times. She wanted a relationship, but apparently Jungkook wasn't the right one.

"Don't be sad honey. Let's talk about some other stuff. Have you got on with Jihyo?"

Seulgi rolled her eyes and chuckled. "I hope so. We haven't talked, but I think the fight is already burden."

"That's good to hear. I mean now she always talks about her conspiracy theories about Jisoo and the complex, but I think she just jokes around."

"Yeah, that's Jihyo..."

Since Seulgi has met the girl, Jihyo had always been a very lively but also short-tempered person. It often became very heated between both of them, but luckily Wendy was there to solve their problems.

"Wow, I always fall in love with Glencoe...", Wendy whispered as they walked along the colourful row of houses. Seulgi agreed. This village was so lovely and wonderful. She could imagine living here after school.

"I need ice cream!", Seulgi pouted and stopped in front of the small store.

"Does little Seulgi still have money?", Wendy asked and patted the others head. Seulgi eagerly nodded and blinked twice.

"Hm okay. Let's take a short break. Buying pringels is hard pysical work."

Seulgi squeaked and followed Wendy into the store and took a seat. She loved being here with her best friend. They almost went here every month and bought a double latte with vanilla ice cream. It was kind of a tradition. And Wendy wouldn't dare to break it.

But this time Seulgi couldn't really enjoy her time. She still had to confess Wendy everything about her recent feelings.

And it was a huge step for her. She wasn't a person who told her feelings everything. Totally the opposite. It was kinda a confidence issue that she refused to tell her friends what's going on.

Maybe that was also the reason why she feared talking to Irene. She was so scared to open herself.

With Wendy she needed two years to talk about herself. By the time it got better, the latter really taught her how to be more open to the world.

But with Irene it was different. And that was why she definitely had to talk to Wendy about this! Sooner or later she would burst because of her own thoughts.

"Okay Seulgi why exactly are we here?", Wendy drove her back to reality.

"Huh?", just escaped her mouth.

"I see you are thinking too much. And I bet you wanna talk about something..." A slight smile appeared on her face. Wendy extended her arm and took Seulgi's hands.

"Are you a witch or why can you read my mind so easily?"

"I don't know." She shrugged. "So what's on your mind Seul? Is it still about Jungkook?"

Seulgi sighed. It was a hard step for her to talk about this now.

"Not exactly. But it is related and kinda connected with the topic. It's just-" The grib on Seulgi's hands got tighter. She again took a deap breath.

"I kissed somebody else."

"But that's awesome!", Wendy immediately spoke out and beamed all over her face.

"No it's not", Seulgi denied with a desperated voice and lowered her head.

"But why isn't a kiss awesome?"

"Because it was a girl. I kissed Irene."

Now it was out. She told her... Slowly, her own face started to burn, surely red like a tomato. But Wendy was still in her old position. She was smiling.

"And you liked it, right?"

Seulgi slightly nodded. It was like she not only confessed to Wendy but also to herself. Yeah, she liked it. So much that she wanted to feel it again.

"Aren't you accepting youself or why do you feel sad now?", Wendy silently asked and tilted her head so she could see her eyes better.

"I- I am just overtaxed. One second I thought I was straight and in the next moment I kissed a girl." She sighed again.

"But if you liked it... Where is the problem? I am pretty sure Irene feels the same. The way she acted around you tells everything..." Wendy raised her eyebrows and smirked.

Seulgi lifted her head. "What do you mean?"

"I had the assumption that she has a crush on you for a few weeks now. On the one hand, she is clingy as fuck, on the other hand, she always talks about you." Wendy shrugged.

"But more important is: Are you sure about your feelings, Seul?"

Oh no. Seulgi wasn't sure at all. But the more she talks and thinks about it, the more she also realized how much she really felt for the girl. And it was right that she always got butterflies in her tummy.

"I'm glad that you told me about this Seul. And I'm really proud of you. At least I know now that Irene wouldn't replace me as a best friend", Wendy winked and hugged her.

Yeah Seulgi was really thankful to have this stupid, cheesy and greasy girl by her side. Everybody deserves a Wendy in their life. And Seulgi felt proud to have her.

A/N: I kinda hate my sentence structure... It always feels wrong argh

Don't forget to stream Feel my Rhythm by Red Velvet and Tomboy by (G)-Idle ^^