Chapter 4

Chemistry lesson flew away like no other lesson does. It was besides physics the only subject Seulgi was interested in, but of course she had to survive another three periods on friday. And one of them was IT.

For the nth time she tried now to install this fricking programm on her laptop, but somehow the device didn't follow Seulgi's instructions.

She groaned as she saw Bang Chan's display next to her which already showed the perfect result for the task they had to solve. Why was she too dumb to handle all these devices?

But every doubts about her IT skills vanished as she saw Chaeyoung next to her playing candy crush on her phone. "I have given up after the second lesson", was her typical statement when Seulgi asked her about the results.

She breathed in and out, closed her eyes for a moment, just to regain her motivation. But motivation wouldn't facilitate her work. Exacly the opposite. She wouldn't manage to install it until the end of the lesson.

"Psst."

Seulgi turned to her right and locked her eyes with them of Chaeyoung. A frown appeared on her forehead.

"Have you also heard new hot boys would arrive today", she grinned and raised her eyebrows.

"I thought you are gay", Seulgi replied as quiet as she could.

"Sure, but hot guys also mean hot girls. And I just wanted to lift up your mood Seul."

With a deceitful grin plastered on her face she turned around and continued to play her game.

Not that Seulgi was interested in these 'hot' boys. She really didn't care about them. Besides, she wasn't the perfect target for them. Jennie was way more girly and arrogant for them.

She was pretty content with Jungkook. Although it wasn't more than a pasttime, she kinda felt like she needed it.

The lesson ended with the loud school bell leaving an unpleasant noise in Seulgi's ears. She made her way to the biology tract, passing the school yard.

Her curiousity grew as she saw a bunch of cars parking in front of the main entrance. With a glance to her smart watch, she noticed she still got some time. Why shouldn't she take a small look at the now arrivals...?

Through the window she observed the new students chatting on the yard and collecting their cases and stuff. Ten boys, eight girls. All with expensive clothes. And of course: They looked hot.

Seulgi quietly chuckled, realizing that Chae's assumption was right.

She noticed two raven-haired girls entering the building. Both carried a black case and a small louis vuitton pocket. Should she speak to them or ask them to help?

Her decision was interrupted by a tap on her shoulder.

"Hey Seulgi", the friendly voice of Bang Chan appeared out of nowhere. "I need you today as a school guide", he continued and pointed at her chest.

"I still have to plan my physics project...", Seulgi improvised. She wasn't in the mood to show new students the school at all.

"You can do it!", Bang Chan replied with his over-motivated voice, winked once and gave her two thumbs-up.

Seulgi sighed and nodded. Sometimes she really wondered why she was a member of the student council. She was too merciful for this world.... Without taking another glance at the two new girls, she left the entrance.

She met Bang chan again at 3pm in the cafeteria. Some familiar faces like Wendy and Lisa appeared too, and she exacly knew that Bang Chan had to persuade them all.

With her eyes Seulgi saw the two girls she has met in the entrance hall recently. Without thinking twice, she approached them and placed a big smile on her lips.

"You are new, right?", she asked as soft as she could.

"Yeah", the taller one said and smiled back.

"I'm Kang Seulgi" She bowed.

"I'm Kim Jisoo"

Both looked at the smaller one who looked bored and uninterested. To Seulgi's surprise, she didn't response.

"Joohyun!", Jisoo wispered and nudged her. The girl let out a groan.

"First, don't call me like that, and second, don't you see I'm not interested in talking to her?" The girl locked her eyes with Jisoo's and gave her a long-lasting glare. With an mortal glance to Seulgi she left them.

The arrogance in her statement caused Seulgi to step back. She had just greeted them and already got an arrogant reply.

"Don't mind her, she is just pissed that she has to accompany me to St. Priston", Jisoo chuckled and tilted her head. "And I guess you are here to guide me around right?"

Without a response of the overtaxed and poor Seulgi, Jisoo grabbed her arm.

"Let's go!"