Chapter 3

"Seulgi-ah! Kick the ball!"

The ball being in front of her feet, Seulgi glanced to the right, then to the left. Jihyo was standing ten meters apart from her, but it was to risky to pass the ball.

So she began to run like her life depended on it, successfully passing Chae and Yoohyeon. She was one with the soccer ball. One time she kicked it with the left foot, then with the right.

With one eye, she noticed her opponent, which turned out to be Lisa.

With a tricky move of her legs, she pretended to kick the ball to Jihyo who was still screaming after her like there was no tomorrow. But she has different plans. Lisa jumped to the left to block Jihyo and to get the ball.

That was her chance. Within less than a second, she started to sprint to the right and passed her. Not even Usain Bolt would have a chance to prevent this fantastic trick.

Seulgi almost flew over the soccer field, right in front of her the big goal with Sana in the middle. Sometimes she wondered why they had choosen her out of all the good goal keepers of St. Pristin school.

But it was her advantage.

She completly ignored Jihyo who was still screaming and yelling at her. Everybody should just watch her perfect goal. She prepared to kick the hard ball in the top right corner, almost touched the ball and-

fell to the ground.

Next to her Jeongyeon who kicked the ball to Lisa. Fuck! Again one of Jeongyeon's ghost-tricks, how everybody it called.

She stood up, feeling completely dizzy. One more second and she would have managed to make this goal. With a mad face, Seulgi turned around and watched Lisa who passed her own teammates easily and kick the ball-

immediately in her own goal.

"Why the fuck haven't you passed to me", Jihyo blurted out with an angry face after the match was over. Seulgi just shrugged her shoulders and tried to avoid an argue with her soccer mate.

Of course she knew what she has done wrong. And the next time she wouldn't do the same. But she also knew that nobody could ever beat Jeongyeon. She was kinda the soccer queen at the boarding school.

"Next time, it will be better", Wendy stated and patted Seulgi's shoulder, a gesture she often did when her best friend was sad or worried.

"I mean, Jeongyeon is on another level. And you should be glad that she is in your team when you play in school league"

Without a response, Seulgi entered Wendy's dorm, because the tension in her own was still intolerable from yesterday's events.

"Hey Seul", Rosie welcomed her. Jihyo just glanced at her and continued reading some stuff. She really had to solve that problem.

"Jihyoooooooo", Seulgi said and walked to her mad friend. "Jihyooooo, I know you can't be mad at me longer than three minutes", Seulgi continued and nudged the latter's left arm. With her puppy face, she leaned back- and forward to get the attention of her.

"Aish Seulgi, you can be annoying as fuck!" She faced Seulgi, but then smiled. "Your sins are forgiven."

"God Jihyo has spoken!", Rosie laughed and Seulgi bowed in front of her. All laughed, but the joy disappeared when Wendy interfered in the game.

"Guys... "

"What is wrong?", Rosie asked as she noticed Wendy's serious expression.

"We get a new roommate!"

Everybody except of Seulgi started to swear; Rosie hid her face in her cushion, Jihyo leaned back and whined while Wendy just stared at her phone. Nobody would understand how lucky Seulgi was that her room was already full.

"We match perfecly together!", Rosie whined and looked at us with a frown.

"Everything will just be destroyed by her!", Jihyo yelled.

"But guys, if it's true, Chae and Lisa have to get two new roommates too", I tried to cheer them up. Unfortunatley only Jihyo felt better, but she ranked gloating over all.

After some time of speculating who could be their new roommate and how they could tease Lisa and Chae with their new roommates, Seulgi decided to walk back to her own dorm.

On her way, a familiar person bumped into her. And of course it was the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

"Why so late outside?"

Seulgi rolled her eyes and sighed. "I'm just on my way back to the dorm. Why are you here? You know that this are the girls dorms," She raised one eyebrow and watched him smirking seductively.

"Maybe because I wanted to see you?" Within a second he grabbed her waist and pulled her against his muscular body.

"Jungkook! This is the fricking hallway!"

"I don't care", he just mumbled and started to kiss her passionately. How could Seulgi resist when she accidentally meet him here? Furthermore she wasn't in the mood to hear the bickering of Jennie and Yeri...