Chapter 27

They were currently walking through the small column. Seulgi felt eveything but not comfortable with this situation. Following a strange noise wasn't her way to survive.

She was again the last of them- fortunately- but she still took glances every minute at her back just to make sure no unexpected visitors would appear.

She again tried to remove the grey stains on her red skirt. But due to the tons of ash in the hall, in was nearly impossible to see something of that bright colour of their school uniform. 

Why has she even decided to wear that shit? Chae had been smart enough to change her clothes to  comfortable pants while Mina usually refuses to wear the normal uniform after classes. At least Irene and Wendy shared the same fate.

So basically she was again stealing some glances at the older girl who was walking in front of her. Her skirt was surprisingly clean. Just the blouse and the tie had some dirty stains. But that didn't even make it worse... She looked beautiful in every style.

Seulgi bit her own lip and started to scan Irene's body, the milky legs, the slim and petite waist, this mesmerizing jawline... Oh yeah, she definitely admired jawlines. And Irene's owned one of the bests.

Somehow, she became so focused on the girl in front of her that she didn't even heard Chae's and Wendy's conversation. Was it even important?

But apparently it was important. After some more meters, they all stopped and found themselves in front of a turning. One smaller corridor to the left and the main column straight ahead.

"Which one?"

"I would say straight ahead. We would get under the soccer field by turning right now."

"Okay let's go."

And they continued. Irene tilted her head and turned around, that's why Seulgi pretended to be pretty interested in the ceiling of the column... Instead it seemed like she broke her neck and got a seizure by turning red like a tomato.

"Everything okay Seul?", Irene asked and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yep. Everything perfect!", she answered while still looking at the ceiling.

"Okay cool. Is the ceiling interesting?"

"Definitely."

"Okay nice..."

Seulgi mentally slapped herself for being such an idiot. Now Irene assumed she was not interested.

She exhaled and tilted her head back to it's normal position. Why did she care about what Irene thought? And why the fuck did she even blush?

Somehow this feelings repeated and repeated when Irene was just in the same room with her. Seulgi slowly became really concered about it. And then there was still this strange moment between them...

For the last time, she shrugged this toughts off. Later Seulgi, later...

They reached the end of the hallway, or better said they stopped at another turning, this time with one trail to the left and one to the right.

"Okay this is scary...", Mina silently whispered and touched the yellow stones.

"Why?", Seulgi asked with the same tone.

"The walls... They should be closed. Here are the sticks and squares, but no emblem. The mechanism is still activated..."

"You mean somebody were here before?", Wendy asked.

"This is the only plausible explanation."

"Jisoo...", Irene whispered and her eyes widened. "JISOO!" She ran to the turning and looked to the left, then to the right. But before anybody could react, Irene screamed.

Like her body knew what to do, Seulgi sprinted to the turning too and blocked the way. But she slowly lowered her arms as the saw it too.

At first, she just noticed the person on the floor. Covered with blood. Then the other one who half hugged her.

"Tzuyu!" Seulgi ran to the girl with the others who had approached the turning too. Now she recognized the second girl too. "Oh my god, Ryujin?!"

The latter slightly smiled, but it rapidly fated and switched to a painful expression.

"Oh fuck what has happened?", Wendy hysterically fidgeted around. "And how did you got here? Have you seen Jisoo? And where is Minho? Is he-"

"We can still ask them later. Now we somehow have to help Ryujin." In situations like that, Seulgi was another human. She totally focussed on the problem and blended out everything unnecessary. Her mind was the clearest of all now.

"Does it hurt much,Ryujin?"

The girl opened her mouth a bit. "It's okay... I- I just can't walked. Tzuyu has-"

"I carried her most of the way. But we needed like four days to get here after the... incident", the brown-haired helped.

"Which incident?", Chae now started.

"Not now! At first we have to get out of this complex with her as fast as we can", Seulgi explained.

"What is with Jisoo?", Irene interjected. Seulgi hesistated a bit and thought about the girl's question.

"Wendy, Chae, you help Ryujin und Tzuyu to get to the school's help center. I think at least Wendy know how to exit this complex. Irene, Mina and I will continue to find Jisoo." This was the best for now.

And they all nodded.

"Last question: Is Mihno alive?", Mina asked as the four where about to leave. Tzuyu's eyes widened in shook. Her eyes got teary and she bit her bottom lip.

"Don't worry, Wendy and Chae will get you out of this", Irene immediately clarified and smiled. They all knew that Tzuyu and Ryujin had to be traumatized as hell...