Chapter 5

A/N: Just for your oriantation guys :

(and the building at the top is the eastern tract

(and the building at the top is the eastern tract... the northern is at the left side hehe)

"I think we should start with the eastern part", Seulgi suggested and turned left.

"How long are you already a student here?", Jisoo asked while they walked down the long corridor to the boys dorms.

"Since three years now. My parents wanted me to have an excellent graduation so they send me here." Seulgi shrugged her shoulders.

"It's kinda the same with me. But my parents forced Ireneaccompany me. I still hope we both will have fun here-"

"Wait, why Irene?", Seulgi interrupted the girl's speech. She looked at her with a confused expression. "Right. My sister, Joohyun. Her birthname is Joohyun, but she hates it." Now it was Jisoo's time to shrug her shoulders. "To be honest, I have never understood her."

For some minutes, an awkward silence appeared and let Seulgi feel uncomfortable.

"This are the boys dorms", Seulgi said and pointed at the corridor in front of them. "Actually we aren't allowed to enter them, but nobody really cares." Both cuckled and continued their guiding tour.

After the main tract with all the classrooms and the cafeteria, they approached the northern tract.

Seulgi always wondered why this part of the school even exsisted, because it was forbidden for students and just there to store old boards and stuff nobody would ever use again.

Jisoo stopped in front of the big door and inspected it. "And we really can't take a look in?"

Seulgi shook her head and pressed her lips together. "I'm sorry." The disappointment of Jisoo was obvious.

"Let me show you my favourite place here", Seulgi suggested and smiled.

Seulgi was kinda excited for this part of her fantastic tour, because the soccer field was really on of the highlights of this area. And it would be the perfect chance to ask her if Jisoo would like to join their team.

Still scanning the door, Jisoo followed the excited girl. Seulgi furrowed her eyebrows but shrugged it off. She just hoped one wouldn't break the rules and open it...

By visiting the soccer field, Seulgi also noticed that the girl was interested in all but not doing sports. Even the view of the field let Jisoo sigh.

"What's next?"

"The southern tract? You have too know where all your classrooms are." To overplay her sudden disappointment, she added an excited subtone to her voice, but apparently it just sounded weirder than ever.

"Okay..."

"You aren't into sports right?", Seulgi laughed while they returned to the building. "Yeah. I like playing chess, but not... physical activities."

"Chess... that impressing"

"It's pretty easy when you understand the concept of it."

They passed the IT rooms which let Seulgi remember her last period here with her unsuccessful try of installing the fricking programm.

"What is you favourite subject?", Jisoo asked, apparently noticing Seulgi's changed mood. "Definitely not IT." They both laughed.

"Me neither. I totally prefer politics and history."

"I think you could become good friends with Wendy", Seulgi chuckled and they arrived the main corridor. "She is literally in love with history", she added.

"About what are all these trophies?", Jisoo changed the topic. The girl stopped and scanned all the certificates and goblets of St. Priston.

"I don't have a clue. One of them is from my soccer team, and we have many science awards, but the rest..." I pulled her to the left side of the long glas cabinet and pointed at their own throphy.

Jisoo critically looked at the small but shiny cup. Seulgi was pretty proud of it, because it felt like an eternity that they had won the school league or any other gran prize.

With a content smile, her look lasted on the golden goblet. Suddenly, a movement of Jisoo drove her back to reality.

"Jisoo, you can't touch it!" Jisoo immediately flinched back and looked at her with big eyes.

This girl was really strange. She was nice and really kind, but somehow she was interested in pretty weird things.

"I'm sorry. This school is just so fascinating with all the old tracts and corridors. And now this glas cabinet..." She placed a apologetic smile on her face, but Seulgi could really relate to this. She kinda felt like Harry Potter as she first entered this school.

"And now you should meet my friends!"

Within a minute they arrived at the western part, Seulgi's last point on her list. "Here are the girls dorms. And for the next semester, your sleeping place"

The long corridor was divided into three part with approximately every twenty meters a turning.

"Do you know your dorm number?", Seulgi asked to guide her to her sleeping area.

"Nope. Irene has my stuff since she thought I would loose it because I am the younger one" She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"It doesn't matter, you can accompany me." But Seulgi already realised that it wouldn't be the best idea of letting the poor girl suffer because of her 'special' roomates. She didn't want to intimidate her with Yeri, Jennie and Mina. Wendy, Jihyo and Rosé would be a better choice for now.

"You know, it's pretty nice that you are so kind to me", Jisoo thanked her and bowed a bit

"You are one of us now." Seulgi laughed. "And by the way, don't be irritated when you new dorm-members aren't so friendly at the first sight. It's just a bit hard to share your room with new students, you know?"

They stopped in front of her friends' dorm.

"I note it down on my list", Jisoo chuckled and nodded. With a smile of both they entered the room. But all joy disappeared in Seulgi's face when she stared into dark brown eyes. Not again!