Chapter 8

After a long discussion with Jennie about why Seulgi had to leave the dorm at 10pm, she turned around the corner, trying to be as quiet as possible.

She already felt bad since she lied to all her dorm-members. But doing something strictly forbidden as a member of the students council, was paradoxical.

So she didn't felt comfortable meeting up the two girls at the toilets.

"Where is Mina?" Chae asked.

"No chance, she didn't even listen to me" Seulgi replied with an innocent voice. Chae narrowed her eyes.

"Not our problem, apparently she isn't into exciting things", Irene announced. 'She was just reasonable', Seulgi added in thoughts and followed the two girls outside.

The cold breeze hit her face like a big slap, and she tried not whine like a wimp because of her trembling legs. It was pretty cold for a summer night...

"Ready to reveal all the school secrets?" Chae giggled and danced like a ballerina.

No she wasn't. She was an easy-scared, reasonable kid who just wanted to stay under her warm blanket. Instead she had to follow one of Chae's mindless ideas which could send them straight to detention.

She didn't even know why she agreed? She wouldn't even miss something (except of losing some calories of this walk...). She could just turned around and walk straight back to the others. Unfortunately Seulgi was the biggest sympathizer of the world.

The northern tract appeared in front of her letting Seulgi gradually suspect about Chae's plan. She was definitly not entering this shit. Not in her life.

To her surprise, they just passed the building and went to its backside.

"Here we are!", Chae declared and stretched her arms in both directions. "The one and only tomb of the first principal of this school."

She grabbed Seulgi and Irene's wrists and guided them to an overgrown gravestone, totally invisible from some distance. "How have you found this?", Seulgi asked and inspected the tomb which underground was wet because of the recent rain.

"I discovered it while I played soccer with Jeongyeon nearby the forest. And it wasn't hard to find out who Arnold Priston was."

They looked again at the gravestone, and this time, Seulgi slowy discerned the indicated letters of a name.

"And what's the exciting part about our tour?", Irene uttered, her arm again crossed.

"This was my surprise...", Chae apologetically smiled.

"Is this our school emblem?", Seulgi asked, still focussed on the tomb. A small circle was placed in the middle of the stone, showing parallel lines with a square in the centre.

"I thought about it too, but this is kinda messed up. I think it's just the old version", Chae yelled behind her and interrupted her own scary story of Arnold Priston who's soul was still walking through our school.

But Irene didn't seem to be very interested in it. "What about we take a look into this?", she said while pointing at the backside of the big building next to us.

"Haven't somebody told you it's forbidden?", Seulgi enquired and tilted her head.

"Sure, but its still exciting to explore." Irene got closer to her and smirked. "Or are you scared?"

"No, but please be so kind and tell me how you wanna enter it" Now it was Seulgi's time to raise her eyerows.

"Here are tons of broken windows. With the help of you, it wouldn't be hard to climb two meters high and get into it." Now Irene got her. Again.

But Seulgi simply refused it to act like a pansy, on the other hand her body almost screamed at her to move her fucking ass back to bed. To her advantage Chae supported her, because she now took her bag and was about to leave.

"We really shouldn't stay longer here, and to be honest I don't need glass splinters drilling into my skin."

Irene sighed but didn't protest to leave.Seulgi decided to cross the upper half of the school yard than taking their first route so they could enter the southern tract and wouldn't meet unwanted visitors.

She released a sigh out of relief as they walked into the heated building. She would never do this again, Seulgi decided and took of her jacket. She definitly wasn't the type for thrills.

They quietly passed the biology tract, leaving a smirk on Seulgi's lips. How often she got here to have her history-make-out-session with Jungkook...

A sudden movement to her left drove her back to reality. She turned around to scan the dark corridor but it was empty. She could swear there was a movement one second before.

"I'll be right back", Seulgi whispered to the others and turned around to check the lost hallway. Leaving the two girls behind her, she walked along the classroom doors. After the corridor ended, she peeked around the corner, releasing a silent noise as she looked to the right.

There was a person. Holding one of the golden goblets in her hand.

But it wasn't just someone. Seulgi knew that person.

It was Jisoo.