Chapter 34

Yeah, soccer was a brutal activity. But this wasn't an excuse for her accident. She immediately fell down to the ground, bending in pain.

A high-pitched scream appeared while someone touched her. She noticed that it was Lisa. But right after a second, another girl appeared.

"Oh my God, are you okay? Is it very painful. Aish shit!" She stared into Irene's beautiful eyes. The pain vanished like it had never done before. Her crush started to place her hands on Seulgi's stomach and lifted her shirt.

"We have to go to the Health-care center!", Irene stated as she inspected her stomach, the fear written in her face.

"She doesn't look like it hurts much." Yeri approached them too and chuckled a bit. Immediately, Seulgi's light smile faded. She enjoyed the skinship definitely too much.

"Shut your mouth, Yeri!", Irene scolded.

Seulgi took the latters hand. "Im fine. Really."

"Chae, you acompany Seulgi and Irene to the nurse. I don't want major injuries", the coach instructed. Seulgi sighed. This was indeed embarrassing. But she had no other choice.

"The scenario is kinda familiar", Irene chuckled as their were sitting in the Health-care center. Seulgi was lying on the daybed while Chae played with the net curtain.

The nurse was looking at her tommy- not very comfortable. And Irene didn't make it better. She was busy staring at her stomach.

"Just a bruise. Not something serious", the nurse stated and removed a bit.

Seulgi released a sigh out of relief. At least she could still play soccer. "Can we go now?", Chae asked and raised one eyebrow.

"Yeah let's go", Irene agreed but stopped as they left the room. Suddenly, the latter hesitated.

"There is Tzuyu", she whispered to them and pointed at the open door. Without hesitation, Chae walked inside, giving Irene and Seulgi no other choice than following her.

"How are you Tzu?", Chae directly asked and took a seat. The girl turned around and looked at them in shock.

"Hey", Ryujin silently replied. She was the one who was lying on the bed.

"How are you again?"Chae raised her voice. Seulgi grabbed her arm and looked at her with a warning gaze.

"It's getting better", Ryujin softly stated and smiled. "But I'll leave this school as soon as I can."

Seulgi looked at her in schock. Like her other two friends. 

"Me too...", Tzuyu now whispered, obviously struggling to talk to them.

"You are really leaving?", Chae suddenly asked. Seulgi could hear the sad and disappointed subtone in her voice. Both girls nodded.

"Do you feel able to tell us what has happened in the complex?", Irene questioned softly. This was exatly the thing Seulgi would have asked next.

Tzuyu and Ryujin quickly looked at each other. Then Ryujin nodded.

"It's was very spontaneous, but Tzuyu, Mihno and I wanted to grab some food out of the cafeteria."

As she metioned the boy's name, Tzuyu squinted her eyes.

"We were about to enter the cafeteria with some snacks, but somehow, a small column appeared next to the entrance out of nowhere. We where just curious. So we entered it. But Tzuyu wasn't really fascinated of this all, so we returned. And the exit was gone." She paused and bit her own lip.

"It wasn't like we hadn't tried to get out of this. You experienced it all too. Wendy talked about some combinations, but we didn't know them. We reordered the sticks and squares multiple times, and somewhen successed. It took us hours. But after we passed a big beton hall, we somehow activated a mechanism. It was weird."

"This had to be the wooden hall", Seulgi whispered. She noticed that Tzuyu tried hard to hold back her tears.

"A big round ball, made out of stone appeared in front of us. And some plates with tasks. We more or less ignored it and ordered the sticks at the wall to get out. But then-" Her voice cracked and she sniffed.

Tzuyu was also sobbing with her head face to the ground. "You don't have to continue...", Irene whispered and patted her back. Again and again, she stroked Tzuyu's back and calmed the girl down. Seulgi was impressed of how empathic Irene could be...

"That didn't helped us much", Chae groaned after they left the two alone. "At least we know now that this complex has more than one entrance.", Seulgi stated.

"Tell this Mina and she will search after them during the night." Chae turned around the corner to her dorm and waved them a goodbye. "See you later alligator." She was right. Talking with Mina about it was a bad idea...

With an uncomfortable silence, they approached Seulgi's dorm too. She stopped in front of her door and faced Irene. Her heart was beating fast again. "Thanks for... your help recently...", Seulgi said and smiled awkwardly. Irene nodded.

"No problem." Her tone was unusual cold. "Then good night." She turned around and removed, her footsteps echoing in Seulgi's ears.

'This was the perfect chance to tell her your feelings and you again missed it! Are you that  dumb?', Seulgi thought and entered her room. She could punch  herself. 'The next time you see her you tell her everything!' She took her own little finger and did a pinky promise.

'You can do this. If you can enter this scary complex, you can also win Irene!'