Chapter 32

After her confessions towards Wendy, Seulgi felt relieved. The girl supported her in every way, and she really appreciated that. Still, she hadn't shared a single word with Irene except of 'hello' and 'goodbye'. And that was a problem. A problems she didn't know how to solve.

Besides, her weeks were full of exams. And chemistry was the easiest. For english, she usually didn't learn, but geography was hard and pretty much imformation to remember.

To facilitate the students' daily life, the teachers offered them the afternoon for their own activities instead of classes.

Unfortunately, Bang Chan thought this was the perfect time to arrange a students' council meeting. Yeah, at a fricking Thursday. Not that she had soccer training right after that...

She entered the big foyer where every encounters of the whole school took place. Now, just a bunch of students were attenting the meeting.

"Nice that you all came. Yoongi, you do the transcript!", Bang Chan greeted them all and handed out a paper and pencil to Yoongi who wasn't really amused about their president's instruction.

"Sooo... We have a few things on our to-do list.", he started and Seulgi took a seat. That could take a lot of time...

"At first. As everybody already knows, the competitions in science have just begun. I suggest we design a supporting poster for our school website."

Immediately, Lisa raised her hand.

"Don't you think that's unnecessary? Nobody takes a look at this", she said with a doubting subtone. Seulgi agreed with a nod.

"Fine. No supporting poster... Not that down, Yoongi!"

Yoongi sighed.

"Let's continue. The theatre performance is also cancelled because our main role got sick. Somebody should change the date on our black board and the website. Volunteers?"

Nobody showed a reaction. As good as she could, she hit her face behind Chanyeol who was sitting in front of her. Good that he was way taller than her.

"Okay fine, Jimin you do this." Bang Chan pointed at a boy in the left corner of the room. Seulgi had a hard time not to laugh.

"I also have bad news. The chemistry club got banned at our school. A member has devastating burnings on her legs because of an accident there."

Of course he meant Ryujin.

And that was their excuse. After the conversation with Jisoo, they decided to better not tell Bang Chan what has happened. Otherwise, they could have maybe packed their stuff and would have left the school.

So they told him that Ryujin tried to start a reaction with lithium and water but accidentally took rubidium. Unfortunately this reaction generally proceeds with an explosion.

What Bang Chan didn't know: First: Ryujin had never been in the chemistry club. Second: They don't even have this element in their storage.

"We hope she will get well soon. I thought about writing a card." He again looked at all of them. Then he sighed. "Fine Rosie you do this. And Seulgi you draw the card. Thanks!"

Seulgi rolled her eyes and noted it down. At least she received a better assignment as Yoongi or Jimin now.

"And my last point: We definitely have to start the planning for the school anniversary. We just have four months left and we wanna impress our visitors with our passion for the presentation of our school."

Now Seulgi was indeed laughing because Bang Chan just looked hilarious the way he was standing there, behind his lectern with a raised hand. He was a born president...

"But Bang Chan, we are surrounded by exams. Our schedule is so busy, how should we have time to plan something?", Wendy asked next to her and raised one eyebrow.

That was indeed a good question. She was even overtaxed with talking to Irene, how the hell should she invent activities for the anniversary?!

"Wendy, I am sure you can do this!", Bang Chan approached her and patted her shoulder. She looked at him, obviously being embarrassed.

"You don't have to stress youself, okay? And if you need help in french just ask me." He winked.

"Ehm yeah", Wendy replied awkwardly and slided down on her chair. How nice it would be if Seulgi could film this situation with her phone...

"We build groups of three so everybody can focus on one part of the organisation."

Bang Chan talked a bit about the activities in the last years and how great and nice it should be this year and sorted everybody to a group. In contrast to Wendy who built a unit with Bang Chan and Jimin, she ended up with Rosie and Joy.

"Can we just go and eat pizza?", Joy immediately suggested as they met in the middle of the room.

"Motivation Joy! Isn't it exciting to organize your first thing with your students' council friends?", Rosie laughed and earned a pouting expression of the latter.

"Definitely. I thought I would get more popular with being in the students' council but to be honest, Bang Chan is a lame president..." They all took a seat and packed out their stuff.

"That's why you where so obsessed with joining our comittee. You are mischievous!", Rosie clarified and they all laughed.

"I'm not. It's not thaaaat bad. Honestly, it's pretty entertaining."

"Bang Chan is too dicated into school stuff. He tries to motivate everyone, but in the end he just persuades you and you regret it afterwards", Seulgi stated.

"Yeah, that's true.", Rosie agreed.

"So let's just get done with this shit. I have soccer practise in the eve."