Chapter 17

Acceptance.

Acceptance is the keyword to move on. When a person 'Accept' their fate, they can move on 'easily' in their life without any guilt, regret and pain. Acceptance is the first step to start the new chapter of the life.

It is easy to think that we can Accept our fate this easily as we read the particular line in the books but it is not. Acceptance is way harder. If one can cross this 'barrier' of Acceptance, then they can easily start their new life.

And that's what Jimin did.

He accepted his fate. He not only accepted but welcomed his 'fate' with opens arms and took it into is warm embrace. Jimin accepted everything which his life and fate gave him.

When life threw stones at him, he collected them and made his own backbone with them. When life gave him challenges, he made them opportunities. When life was being hard on him, he went harder on his own persona. When the life gave him hate, he discovered the meaning of self love. And the most important thing which happened to him...

When life Rejected him, he Accepted himself.

And this is how, Jimin crossed the barrier of Acceptance to start the new chapter of his life.

And he wanted the same for the Maknae too.

He wanted him to cross that barrier too, so the Maknae can move on from his guilts and pain and start a new beginning without any traces of the past Just like he did. It was difficult, but for living, it is necessary to Accept.

But it is not that easy for everyone.

At least, not for Jungkook.

For Jungkook, he don't want to Accept his fate that easily. He don't want to Accept the life in which there is no Jimin. He don't want to Accept the his life in which he won't be waking up next to his love. He don't want to Accept the life in which he's not going to end his day without looking at Jimin at the end, before sleeping. He don't want to Accept the fact that he won't be the one to be called as Jimin's but someone else will be. He don't want to Accept his Destiny.

He just can't, because his heart was not allowing it. His heart was screaming at him to fight for his Destiny, for his fate, for his life.

For his Jimin.

'But how can he fight, when Jimin has already gave up and Accepted his life with someone else.'

Jungkook was lying on the bed of their company building's Nursing room. The sound of busy streets and and low voices of honking cars on the busy roads were soothing and calming his heartbeat. Despite of being awake, he had his eyes closed, while diving into the beautiful memories of him with Jimin. He subconsciously smiled when he saw his Jiminie, giving him his precious eye smile which fluttered Jungkook's insides.

'Why didn't you accepted him before, Jungkook?'

'Why did you hurt him in the past, so much?'

'Was I that dumb? Was I that blind to notice this beautiful soul?'

'Was I that blind to notice my own love for Jimin?'

'Why did I chose Taehyung not Jimin?'

'Why did I chose Taehyung when I didn't even loved him at first.'

'It was just attraction. The attraction, which ruined me and my life.'

'Why did you do this?'

'Why did you let him slip from your life like that Jungkook?'

'Why?'

A single lone tear escaped from the right eye of the Jungkook as he turned his face towards the window with still closed eyes.