Chapter 11

As soon as the van stopped, I rushed outside immediately, not having much strength to face anyone. I heard Yoongi Hyung yelling my name but I ignored and ran inside the building.

Oh God.. What the hell just happened? How I'm gonna tell them everything? What am I gonna say to them?

When I came back to reality, I realised that I fucked up too badly. Both Jungkook and Taehyung heard us. Jungkook heard everything.

But most importantly I hurt both of them.

I kept running without greeting anyone which made me somehow guilty but I ignored that feeling and kept running till I reached the practice room. Once I entered the room, I rushed to the washroom and locked the door behind me. I rested my back on the closed door and closed my eyes.

They heard us. They heard me. They heard about her.

I let my body sink to the cold washroom floor and bought my knees to the chest as I rested my head in between my knees. I felt my eyes burning up as tears started to escape from my eyes. In next moment, I was crying uncontrollably. I bought my hands to my hair and started pulling them painfully.

"Jimin-ah. Open the door." I heard Yoongi hyung shouting while knocking the door.

"Jimin please open the door. I'm begging you." I heard Yoongi hyung's soft voice.

"Hyu—" I tried but ended up chocking on my sob.

"Jimin please don't do this." He said painfully.

"J-just gi.. Just give m-me some-time."

"Jimin please."

"P-Please."

"Okay."

When I heard him going away from the door, I released my painful sobs out and once again cried out loud.

I have been trying so hard to move on and start a new beginning with her, but why I'm being pulled back to the past again and again? Why?

My entire body was shaking as I was crying hard but suddenly I heard my phone ringing. I wiped my tears off with the back of my sleeve and then pulled my phone out of my pocket. When I saw who was calling me, I immediately answered.

"Jiminie..."

"H-Hyung... I-I am—"

"Shush... I know. I know. It's okay. Hyung's here." Just by hearing his, I felt relieved. Someone who went through the same pain as mine. Someone who know how it feels to be the third person. Someone on whom I can rely on. Someone who know how to handle this pain.

The pain of unrequited love.

"H-Hobi Hy-ung... I'm s-sorry"

"You did nothing wrong."

"B-But I let y-you down. I pr-promised y-you I will move o-on, but—"

"You have already moved on Jimin-ah. You heard me? You have move on."

"B-But why a-am I crying t-then? Why am I-I hurting?"

"You are hurting because you think you hurt your Maknaes. You are hurting because they heard everything and you saw them crying. You are crying because they are hurt. You love your Maknaes so much that you can't see them in pain and hurting yourself more than them." He explained everything so softly that I found myself already stopped crying.

"Did my cute little Dongsaeng stop crying? Is my Jiminie's cute plump lips are turning into a pout now?"

"Hyung..." I whined as a small smile started to form on my lips.