Chapter 33

[Present]

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Every single person present in the room was silent except Taehyung, who was sobbing loudly as he finished telling the truth. Everyone was too stunned to even utter a single sound out of their respective mouths.

A loud sound of 'thud' echoed in room as everyone horrifically looked at the source of sound. Hoseok fell on the ground to which Jimin immediately pulled away from Seokjin and almost ran towards Hoseok. Tears, disbelief, disgust and pain radiated on his face as he painfully looked at the crying Maknae.

"Hyung!" Jimin loudly called his name while pulling him towards himself.

"Hoseok-ah!" Others also sprinted towards Hoseok except the two Maknaes, as the four members surrounded an awestruck Hoseok, who was still looking at maknae, now with more disgust.

"Hobi Hyung..." Jimin once again called for his Hyung with concern reflecting through his eyes. Hoseok shook his head in disappointment at Jungkook before moving his gaze towards Jimin's concerned ones as the emotion in his eyes changed immediately to hurt ones before he broke down in his Dongsaeng's arms.

"J-Jimin... h—he.. " Hoseok cried softly as he gripped Jimin's clothes tightly. Jimin found himself tearing up a bit before he collected himself for his Hyung and shook Hoseok softly.

"Hyung, it's okay. Calm down, I'm here.. everyone is here. It's okay." Jimin whispered as he soothed his Hyung's back while calming him down.

"It's not. It's n-not okay. He.. he ruined everything. He ruined us. How could he? H-How?" Hoseok seethed as he softly pulled away from Jimin before looking at the Maknae again.

"You... how could you, Jungkook? How fucking could you? Why did you do that? Did we do something wrong to you? Did we ever done anything wrong with you Jungkook? Then why the hell? Why the hell did you ruined us? Why?" Hoseok asked as his voice got a bit louder. Namjoon and Yoongi immediately went beside as soon as they saw an angry Hoseok standing up while looking at Maknae with murderous stare.

"Hoseok, calm do—"

"WHY?!"

The room went silent once again as everyone present in the room were beyond stunned. It's rare for everyone to witness this much aggression from Hoseok. Every single emotion was reflecting through Hoseok's tearful eyes, which were stuck on the broken Maknae.

Jungkook sat still on the floor throughout the whole truth revealing, tears flowing through his closed eyes. He felt nothing but numbness. He lost everything as the truth continued to be revealed. The heart wrenching pain he felt when he relived those unforgiving moments and of his evil past, was unbearable for him. He clenched his fists as his nails digging into his palm painfully but he didn't felt the pain, instead he felt some kind of soothing to his heart from it. Soon after some time his silent cries turned into hysterical cries of pain. He wailed in front of his Hyungs as he cried out loudly.

"I l-lost him!" Jungkook cried out loud as he let his fear out from his mouth.

"It doesn't matter now, Jungkook. You already chose from the very start that who you really wanted. " Hoseok spited out as he glared at him to which Jungkook cried even harder than before.

"Just tell us why Jungkook, why did you went this low? Why did you ruined innocent peoples lives? Why did you do that? Tell me why? WHY?!" Hoseok yelled to which Jungkook immediately opened his bloodshot eyes before looking straight at Hosoek for few seconds before moving them towards Jimin. His heart clenched painfully when he saw nothing but blankness in Jimin's eyes, for him.