Chapter 5

"Why are you not accepting your beautiful fate, which has God gifted to you, why Jimin?"

"I-I don't know what are y-you talking about Hyung?" I said, averting my eyes from him.

"You know very well what I'm talking about Jimin-ah." He said in a very serious tone. We both stayed silent for a while, after some moments, he sighed.

"Jiminie, I am sorry if I scared you or made you uncomfortable, but the truth is I'm scared too. I'm scared for you and I don't want my Jiminie to suffer the same pain which I suffered. I have already seen you suffer enough, So ple--"

"Hoseok shi, Pd Min is calling for you." A staff member interrupted us as he bowed in our direction.

"I'm coming in a second." Again with a bow, he left. Hyung sighed before looking at me.

"Jimin, please think about what I said. Let him go. Set your heart free Jimin-ah and let it be captured by someone who's gonna treasure it for the rest of their life. Please set yourself free from this unrequited love and pain, Jimin-ah." His eyes were full of tears as well as mine too.

Hyung's words really broke the wall of my emotions, which I was trying so hard not to. I nodded repeatedly as I sobbed softly.

"I-I promise Hyung-g, I will let him go completely. I p-promise, I will set m-my heart free. I will turn this ruthless pain to a precious memory. I promise Hyung." I give him a small smile.

"You have to Jimin-ah. You have to, for us."

"I will Hyung. When you will come back, you will see the happy and cheerful Jimin again and I can promise you that I'm not gonna disappoint you." I smile widely as I softly wiped his tears first, then mine.

"Thank you Jimin-ah." He whispered, while pulling me into another tight hug which I returned with the same force, while giggling.

"Ahem!"

We both sighed and rolled our eyes as we looked at the person who interrupted us. The same staff member. We pulled away and turned towards him as Hyung answered him.

"Fine!! I'm coming." Hobi Hyung said while raising his both hands in the air, surrendering. I laughed while Hitting his back. Even the staff member chuckled at Hyung's overdramatic action.

"Bye Jimin-ah, Eat well and take care of yourself and everyone." He said while putting his totally transparent shoulder bag on his right shoulder.

"Yes Hyung, and call me when you will reach."

"Okay Jiminie, Hyung will call you. Bye!" He ruffled my hair and smiled brightly and then proceed to leave with the staff member.

"Happy Journey Hyung!!" I shouted as some staff members laughed and some whines at my sudden shout.

"Thank you Jiminie!!" As expected. I laughed while lowering my head in embarrassment.

I left the building and once again sat in the van. My eyes were getting too heavy from all the crying so I closed them and Leaned back in the backseat.

Throughout all the journey, my mind keep on diverting towards the conversation, which Hyung did with me, few moments ago.

Everything what Hyung said was absolutely correct but why I feel like it is wrong? Why my Heart is hesitating from letting him go? Even if his Heart is not beating for me, but for someone else, then why my Heart is only beating for him?

"Why?" I whispered quietly as a lone tear escaped from my right eye.

I sighed heavily and wiped the tear off. I opened my eyes and was about to put on my AirPods but subconsciously, I looked outside the window.

Déjà vu.

Again the same street lights and almost empty roads but this time it's a little bit more darker and more empty which was making the view more lightened and peaceful.

I dropped my AirPods inside my backpack and turned my whole attention towards the alluring view. I looked outside for few moments, then decided to feel it by opening the window.

When I opened the window, I was welcomed by the cold but pleasant wind. The calming aroma, which was coming from our Mother Nature, giving an awakening to my soul. The delicious air was refreshing every part and corner of my body. The coldness from the wind, sending my body a pleasurable shiver. I closed my eyes and felt the Paradise.

This Ecstasy is giving a new life to my soul.

My Euphoric moment came to an end when I felt the van stopped and heard loud horns. I opened my eyes and saw the lights turned red. Suddenly I realised that I'm literally exposed to everyone. I immediately closed the tinted window and looked outside carefully if anyone noticed me but luckily no one did.

While observing everyone, I noticed one thing that each person present on the road was totally busy. They were not even aware of their surroundings. Mostly were on their phones. Some were waiting in their cars with a phone in their hands, some crossing the road with earphones in their ears and I noticed a guy who was shouting on his phone as I can see his expressions and lips movement. I leaned back again and sighed.

Are we really living a life? Or just passing the time?

Why all of us just go to the same source again and again from where we always get Hurt?

Why we always ignore such things which are always there for us to make us Heal and Happy?

Why we always chase the things which are not even written in our fate from the beginning?

Why don't we respect and accept the things happily, which are gifted by the God and are our destiny at the end?

Why?

~"Why are you not accepting your beautiful fate, which has God gifted to you, why Jimin?"~

My breath hitches as my brain stopped working and everything became blank. I started to get suffocated as I tried to analyse something but nothing came in my mind.

I reached for the window button mindlessly and opened the window again. As soon as the cool air hit my face my heartbeat started to calm down. I looked outside and noticed the car is riding again as I looked outside to calm myself more.

After sometime I was lost again in the beautiful trap of the Nature again. My mind started to Analyse again as I recalled the words of Hobi Hyung again. Now I understand what I'm actually missing. What he was actually trying to tell me.

A small smile appeared on my face as I looked towards the sky.

Now I understand, what actually is my Destiny, which has God gifted to me.

My Serendipity.

I again looked up at the beautiful Sky and whispered,

"Thank you."

~🌹~

A/N
Comment, Vote and Share.

-S.C.