Chapter 18

"JIMIN-AH" Hoseok shouted the name of his Dongsaeng, who was falling down because of unconsciousness, in front of eyes. Jimin was about to touch the floor, when Hoseok grabbed his fragile body in his arms before he could even touch the ground. He sat on the cold floor with an unconscious Jimin in his warm embrace. Hoseok was panicking from inside when he didn't got any kind of moment from his Dongsaeng, lying in his lap.

"Jimin-ah, JIMIN-ah! W-Wake up kid. Wake up for your Hyung. You always listen to your Hyung right? So listen to me now and wake up baby. P-Please Minie, wake up." Hoseok started crying at the end when he did it got any kind of response from Jimin. He kept on shaking his fragile Dongsaeng while kissing his head again and again hoping his Dongsaeng will wake up, but nothing worked as he only cried, with Jimin in his shaking embrace.

The two Maknae, who were busy in their own world, lovingly devouring each other and celebrating every single second in each other's hot embrace, got startled when they heard someone's painful shout. Their magical and pleasurable moment came to an end when their gaze landed on the half opened door and saw how Jimin was losing his consciousness and falling down. When they both witnessed that painful scene in front of their own eyes, the reality hit both of them so painfully that they felt the burning pain in every single nerve and bone, present in their body. They both felt the numbness in their nerves which made both of them numb enough to move. They both stayed in the same position, in each other's, now cold embrace. They saw, how Hoseok came on time and reached for Jimin. They saw, how Hoseok caught an unconscious Jimin in his embrace, before he could even touch the cold floor. They both saw how scared Hoseok was looking while holding Jimin so close, afraid that Jimin will vanish from his embrace. They saw how Hoseok cried while begging to wake up. They saw everything with their own naked eyes.

They saw everything.

The felt everything.

"J-Jimin?... Jimin... JIMIN!!" Jungkook yelled as soon as he got his subconsciousness back and immediately pushed a froze Taehyung away harshly and ran towards Jimin and Hoseok. Jungkook Immediately went to Jimin's side and tried touching his arm but got harshly pushed away by Hoseok.

"STAY AWAY!" Hoseok yelled at Maknae through tears while still lightly shaking Jimin in his arms.

"H-Hyung.. b-but Jimin... J-Jimin is...  l-let me se—"

"I SAID STAY THE FUCK AWAY, MAKNAE!"

"P-please... l-let me see him, H-Hyung... let m-me take h-him—"

"Do you want me to tell everyone about your fucking relationship with Taehyung? Do you want me to tell everyone that how you both were mouth fucking each other in the absence of other members, just moments ago? Do you want me to do it, Jungkook? No right? So stay away and be a good boyfriend to Taehyung. Go back to him and continue your fucking business with him and leave us alone. NOW GO!" Hoseok said in low tone as he felt a new kind of aggressiveness in himswlf, But he controlled and composed himself and held Jimin more tightly than before.

"T-Tell them, I d-don't care. Just let me s-see him and h-hold him, plea—"

"LIKE HELL I WILL LET YOU COME MEAR HIM, JEON JUNGKOOK. I'M TELLING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME TO LEAVE, IF YOU WILL NOT THEN YOU WILL REGRET IT." Hoseok was trying so hard to control his anger but Maknae was not cooperating, even testing his patience.

"Ani, i will not leave my Jimin alone. So please Hyung get aside and let me take him—-"

"I SAID FUCKING LEAVE US ALONE. LEAVE JIMIN ALONE. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND, SPARE OUR LIFES OR ELSE I'LL—" The barrier, which was controlling the bubbling up anger in Hoseok broke. No one saw Hoseok this angry in their entire lives. Hoseok was this angry that he picked up the glass vase placed on the small table, present near him and out of anger, he threw it so forcefully in the direction of opened door that it shattered with in a second as soon as it touched the floor.