IMPORTANT

Hello my Precious Readers...

I hope you all are safe, healthy and Happy.

Few days back, I got to know from a precious reader of mine that this book, Cherish is published on some other website/Platform without my Permission or Consent. This is really bad and that hurt me a lot. I really love my Precious Readers and only for them, I put extra efforts to make the Chapters more emotional and meaningful and putting all these efforts in a chapter is not an easy thing to do. I'm not only talking about myself but other writers too. We have to spare the time to write with a good passion so that we can make our readers and ourself happy because we love our readers and our passion towards writing. But when something like this happens, it hurts a lot. We don't put so much of our hard work and efforts into a book just to see our work being stolen and Published on some other Platform without Consent.

From the past few days, I was really sick. That much sick that I ended up fainting in front of the Doctor, that's why I got late to inform you guys about this. My mind is not properly working because of all this sickness and weakness and I'm stressed now.

I'm going to mention the name of the Website and the link of my Book on that platform.

Website/Platform : NovelHD

Link of Cherish : https://novelhd.com/tac-gia/bunnysmilexeyesmile/

Or you can search 'Cherish' by searching Book's Name.

On this website, not only my Book is there, but other Author's Books are also there. So please my Precious Readers, let's warn other Authors too. We have to spread awareness about this. I believe in my Precious Readers that they are gonna help me and others too, so please go through this website and warn others.

I'm Humbly requesting to the person whoever is Publishing this book to other Platfrom, please don't do this. I did not gave you my Consent and I still do not give you my Permission to Publish my Book. Please take down my Book from that Platform, I'll be very thankful of you.

I only Publish my Work on Wattpad and I do not give my Consent to Publish my work on other websites/Platforms and Translations without my Permission.

Once Again, please Take down my book From that Platform, unless I'll take some strict legal actions towards this website regarding violation of copyright act.

Thank You.

Stay Safe and Healthy.

-S.C.