Chapter 4

"You left me Hyung."

I turned around to look at him and found him sleeping peacefully.

"Because you love someone else Jungkook, so I had to leave." I whispered while wiping my remaining tears off.

I gave him one last look and left the room. I made my way towards the living room and sat down on couch.

Too much things happened in this hour.

I rubbed my face and brushed my hair back. I took a deep breath and released it while leaning back in the couch and closed my eyes.

Was Jungkook really telling the truth?

Is he really hurting because of me?

What is actually happening?

The train of my thoughts were broken, when the ring of my phone reached my ears. I took the phone out of my pocket and saw Hoseok Hyung's Name.

Shit.

I stood up from the couch and and answered the call while making my way towards mine and Hobi Hyung's room again.

"Jimin-ah, where are you? The meeting is almost over."

"I'm so sorry Hyung, something came up. But don't worry, I'll be there within ten minutes."

"Okay Jimin-ah, just come fast. And be careful."

"Okay Hyung. See you soon." I ended the call and reached for the knob of the door, but immediately stopped.

He is still in there.

I sighed and hesitantly reached for the knob again and quietly opened the door, trying not to disturb his sleep. When I entered my room, I saw him laying in the same posture on my bed, with an agape mouth.

I quietly made my way towards Hyung's cupboard and tried to open the inner locker but it was locked. As i know Hyung always put his keys in the drawer of the side table, which is placed in the center of two beds, so i went straight to the table, bent down to the level of table and quietly proceed to search for keys of the locker. when i got the keys, I got up and turned around.

"Taehyungie..."

I stopped and looked at him.

"I-It hur...hurts... Tae.." Jungkook mumbled in his sleep.

I went closer to his bed and sat down on the carpeted floor, near his sleeping figure.

"It's Okay Jungkook... Hyung's here." I tried to lull him.

"Tae... Tae hyungie... H-He.. Tae.." He kept on calling his name.

"It's alright Jungkook... I'll call him--"

"T-Tae.. I lo-love yo—" I got up and went out of the room to call Tae.

"T-Tae.. I lo-love you, B-But..."

•~•~•

I chuckled bitterly as I kept walking towards Tae's room, but found him sitting on the couch with a glass of water in his hand. I went close to him to call him.