Chapter 35

[Present]

THIRD PERSON'S POV

A soft hand roamed through his hair in a soothing rhythm as he closed his eyes while enjoying the softness of the feeling. The comfort which he was getting in the warm lap of the person, was healing his freshly opened scars.

~ Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times ~

He felt the touch of her soft finger tip sliding and touching his forehead gently as he drawn a funny pattern on it for a moment before making a way down.

~ Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind ~

The mischievousness can be felt through her action when her fingertip teased his nose before giving it a delicate flick, following the sound of her blissful giggles.

~ I hate this part, paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours ~

Introducing her second fingertip too in her mischievousness, she ran her both fingertips on the bridge of his nose in manner as if her fingers are walking on his nose, making a pathway to his full lips.

~ Don't think I would just forget about it
Hoping that you won't forget about it ~

She delicately touched his upper lip as he kept running her fingertips like they are walking on his lips. Giving a slight press to his upper lip, she moved her fingers to his lower lip as she stopped there for a second before going to the seam of his lips and gently going to the centre before once again softly pressing on it, trying to open his mouth to which, a breathy chuckle passed his lips but he immediately shut his mouth in a competitive manner, not giving up against her.

She stopped singing with her angelic voice as well as she also stopped her movements too but her fingertips remained on his lips as she kept admiring him. His closed eyes opened after few moments when he noticed her playful gestures has stopped to his dismay, and found her staring at him with soft gaze.

They both stared in each others eyes as they both continued to enjoy the safe and peaceful warmth of each other. Eyes never leaving each other's and slowly she bend down, coming closer to his face, never breaking the eye contact. Their faces were close and upside down to each other's which resulted their noses to touch. Few strands of her long hair loosen down resulting them to fall down directly in his face, to which he immediately bought his fingers up and gently pushed the hair strands away from her face while gently tucking them behind her ear. He was about to pull his hand back but then he felt her soft lips delicately pecking his forehead to which he immediately closed his eyes.

And that felt like heaven to him.

Her lips stayed on his forehead and suddenly he chuckled.

"You nose is pretty soft as compared to a chipmunk's, but how's that even possible—" she almost crushed her nose on his to which he laughed wholeheartedly.

"YAH! You evil mochi!! Still have the guts to call me chipmunk??! Wait, now I'll show you how this chipmunk will defeat an evil mochi!" In a second, Jimin was on the floor and a pissed off Chaeyoung was standing in front of him.

"Last time you succeeded in escaping because we were on the call but not now, you evil mochi! NOT THIS TIME!!" Jimin immediately was on his feet and ran for his life as a pissed off Chaeyoung was also running after him for his blood.

"Y-Yaah!! Stop! Leave me alone you evil chipmunk! I'm s-scared!! Sstoppp!!" Jimin shouted while jumping over the living room sofa as he ran around their home for an escape.