Chapter 29

[Present]

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The cold breeze hit Jimin's face as he looked out at the big buildings from his dorm room's balcony. His mind was busy flowing in the deep thoughts as he leaned more towards the railing. He looked below his balcony and observed the city as he released a long breath.

His thoughts were clouded full of the events which happened within past two days. The past two days felt like some kind of uncomfortable dream to him. His mind was still unable to accept that everything which happened in these two days, was reality, not dream. Disagreement filled his mind towards the fate, which is making him stand on this burning ground. The truth of his life was on the edge, and that was about to come in front of everyone. Especially in front of the Makanes.

'How I'm gonna tell them everything without hurting them?'

'How I'm gonna face them when they got to know, what I'm hiding from them since four years.'

'How will I tell them every single thing without getting crushed under the guilt?'

'How will I be able to look in their eyes without feeling ashamed?'

'They will be disappointed with me.'

'I shouldn't have hid the truth from them. I shouldn't have.'

Jimin kept looking at those big buildings with his mind full of painful thoughts until he heard someone coming into his room.

"What is going on in this small head of yours now?" Namjoon teasingly but softly asked with a soothing smile on his face.

Jimin sighed as he whispered a short reply "You know, Hyung." As he kept looking at the same building.

"Jimin-ah, you knew it from the very start that someday the truth will come out in front of everyone. You were prepared for this from the second she stepped in your life. So why are you afraid now?" Namjoon asked as he placed his hand on Jimin's shoulder, giving it a gentle squeeze of assurance.

"I.. I know. I know the consequences from the start but it's just.. it's just that I never expected this situation. I never ever dreamed about this whole situation which happened with in these past two days. It's.. it's making me worried. Worried about when they get to know about the truth, how they are going to react now, After all this situations, confessions and confrontations. So much happened with in just two days which already caused everyone so much pain and now if they get to know about everything, I don't know how they will be able to handle it." Jimin sighed nervously as he closed his eyes for few seconds before looking down on the roads in front of their dormitories building.

"Jimin, I understand what you are going through right now. I'm as nervous as you because I know the truth too, all along the way. I'm gonna be honest with you, they are going to be upset with you, but not only with you, they are going to be even more upset with with me, Yoongi and Hobi. But Minie, they will never going to turn their backs towards you. Yes, they will feel a little bit hurt but they will also understand you. So please don't worry and tell them the truth whenever you are ready." Namjoon said as he lightly massaged Jimin's shoulder.

"I... I just don't know how to tell them now. I never in my life expected the Makanes to fight like this. I always thought that they love each other so much that nothing can separate them. I thought that they will be so much in love with each other that my truth will not even matter to them. I thought that they will be free from their five year old guilt and will be relieved when they get to know that I'm finally going to get settle down with someone and start my own family and They will not look at me with their pity filled eyes. I thought that their eyes which are always full of guilt and shame can now fill with happiness and proudness towards my direction. They all will be finally relieved that I'm not alone anymore. Their burden will be finally over and they can finally love each other without any guilt or shame." Jimin sighed in defeat before continuing.