Chapter 7

"-minnie..."

"Jimin-ah.. wake up." I groaned at the voice, which was trying to wake me up from such a good sleep.

"Aiish!  This kid! " 

"Yah!! Park Jimin wake up right now or else I'll throw cold water on you." I turned my back to the person and put my arm over my head as I slowly started sleeping again. Until...

"YAAH! PARK JIMIN.. YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT ... WAKE UP RIGHT NOW OR--"

I instantly sat up on the couch as I looked at the person. I tried to open my eyes wide but closed them again because of all the lights, so I rubbed them but again I got scolded by Hyung.

"Hey! Stop rubbing your eyes, you are going to hurt them brat." He caught my hands in his hands as he tried to stop me from rubbing my eyes.

"Close them for few moments then open them slowly." He said softly as he got on his knees.

"Hyung what's the time?" I asked as I shook my head a little.

"It's 10:45 am."

"What!! Hyung why didn't yo-- Oww" I immediately closed my eyes tightly which was completely wide open a while ago. I bought my right hand to my eyes to massage them lightly.

"Jimin-ah be careful. Don't put too much pressure on your eyes." He said while bringing his hand to my left shoulder and massaged it. I relaxed for sometime, while dropping my head a little. After few moments, I opened my eyes, which directly landed on the Handsome face of my Hyung.

"Jin Hyung, why didn't you wake me up soon. Now I think I'm gonna miss my morning session." I said with a low voice.

"Jimin-ah, I'm sorry but I saw you in such a peaceful sleep after a long time, I did not want to wake you up. And you were literally sleeping like a kid. Aishhh why are you so cute?"

"Hyung.." I whined as I shyly smiled but he pinched my cheek. I slapped his hand away and he laughed.

"Such a cutie. Now go to your room and get ready. I'm going to make pancakes, the chocolate ones, so come fast." I said, getting up as I smiled brightly.

"Okay Hyung. I'll be quick." I got up and made my ways towards my room. I quickly went to washroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. After almost twenty minutes, I got ready and was about to go to the dining area, I remembered to text Chae, which I do every morning.

But where is my phone?

I looked at my night stand but it wasn't there. Then I recalled the last night, and remembered sleeping on the couch with my phone, which was on line with Chae's. I instantly went to the couch and started searching it.

"Jimin-ah are y- Hey, what are you doing? I just cleaned the couch." Jin Hyung said while coming towards me.

"Hyung I can't find my phone. Did you see my phone when you were cleaning the couch?" I asked him, still looking through the couch.

"Hey stop it. I didn't see your phone and stop messing the couch." He said angrily and I stopped.

"You didn't?" I asked lowly.