Chapter 25

[PRESENT]

Third Person's POV

The heartbreaking sound of muffled sobs can be heard in the hospital room as the two members of the group, were silently crying while looking straight in the bloodshot eyes of each other as they both remembered the painful memories of their past. The horrible memories which they never wanted to witness or experience again but unfortunately, they can't forget them too. The pain which they both both felt was unbearable that it almost caused them to feel the pain, physically.

Jungkook was the first who broke their eye contact as he harshly turned his head away from Hoseok's tears eyes. He looked away in shame and shut his eyes tightly as he took harsh breaths. Jungkook felt himself being hit by an extreme emotion which caused bile to form in his mouth.

Disgust.

Jungkook immediately turned towards his right and picked up the bucket which was placed underneath his bed. As soon as he positioned the bucket near his mouth, he vomited. When Hoseok witnessed the pitiful scene, he immediately ran towards the Maknae's as he took the bucket from his hands while rubbing the Maknae's back, soothingly.

"It's alright Maknae. Hyung is here. It's okay." Hoseok kept whispering nothing but sweet as the Maknae kept vomiting until he felt there is nothing left to vomit out. Once the Maknae was done, Hoseok put the bucket down on the floor and covered it. To clean up the Maknae's mouth, Hoseok immediately ran towards the washroom and got a wet towel.

He gently wiped the Maknae's stained mouth while caressing his sweaty cheek. When he was done with wiping, he stood up and went near the night stand to get a glass of water and went back to the stiffed Maknae as he made him drink the water but the Maknae subconsciously shook his head.

"Kook— kid, drink this. Just a little." Hoseok successfully coaxed the Maknae to make him drink the water as the maknae took few sips before moving his head away as he softly sobbed.

"H-Hyung." Jungkook's voice cracked as he continuously shook his head while crying softly.

"Kiddo, please don't cry. It's not good for you. You just woke up and the first thing you are doing is crying. Hey! Kookie, baby stop— it's okay. I'm here. Hyung is here." Hoseok hugged the Maknae tightly when he saw the Maknae's cries are only increasing. The Maknae was craving for this comfort so in response, he hugged his Hyung back, even more tightly as he kept crying in his Hyung's warm embrace.

"H-Hyung, I'm— I'm disgusting. D-Disgusting.. I AM DISGUSTING!" Jungkook yelled as he cried loudly, to which, Hoseok felt himself breaking down.

"K-Kookie, no... y-you are n—"

"I'm d-disgusted by myself. I'm— no— how could I?.. I-I hate myself. I hate myself Hyung. I hate myself." Jungkook kept crying in his Hyung's embrace but Hoseok shook his head in denial as his own tears were not coming to an end.

"N-No baby. No! Pl-Please don't say this. It's b-breaking Hyung's heart Kookie. It's breaking m-my heart." Hoseok said as he hugged his broken Maknae now more tightly in fear. Afraid that if he loosen his grip on his baby, he might lose him, so he hugged him more tightly than before.

"I—I even k-kissed Taehyung when he w-was... when he was fighting for his L-Life. I— I'm so fucking Disgusting!" Jungkook yelled again before bringing his hands to his own face and started rubbing his face harshly as if he wanted to remove something from his face. After rubbing his face with so much harshness, Jungkook then bought his hands towards his arms as he started scratching them too but Hoseok didn't let him do it. Hoseok stopped the Maknae from harming himself anymore as he bought the broken Maknae in his arms again and hugged him tightly, not allowing him to escape his warm embrace. The action of Hoseok did stopped Jungkook from harming himself but the cries of Maknae are still evident in the room.