Chapter 3

The painful sound of sobbing continues to come from the person lying few inches away from me. My hands were itching to hold him in my arms and sooth his pain away but I know if I'll do something which my Heart wants, it's only going to Burn the insides of me. So to protect myself from that torturous agony, I just shut my Heart off and continued to watch the poor soul sobbing painfully.

This is way more torturous to watch him like this, than the pain I get whenever my Heart burns.

I can't even breath properly by watching him in this state.

I can't.

I felt the burn in my eyes as a tear escaped from my left eye. In few seconds, I found myself crying and sobbing silently as I continued to watched his back.

"J-Jung.. Jungk-kook.." I whispered painfully as a sob broke out when I tried to call his Name.

I placed my right hand on my mouth tightly to stop myself from crying loudly and I lifted my left hand carefully, afraid of the rejection for the second time. I softly touched his shoulder and caressed it. I waited for his reaction or should I say more like 'rejection'?

But it didn't come.

He didn't flinch this time.

I moved my hand towards his upper back to massage it lightly which surely calmed him down. I gulped again and cleared my throat lightly as I tried to call his name again.

"Jungkook.. Please, t-talk to Hy—" My voice betrayed me as a hiccup escaped from my mouth.

"Jungkook pl-please.. It's Hurting me." I said, now crying openly. Couple of hiccups left my mouth as I tried to wipe my tears off but failed because tears were flowing uncontrollably.

Suddenly my lower body was engulfed in strong grip. I looked down to see a crying and shivering Jungkook hugging my waist tightly with his upper half lying on my lap and the bottom half was still lying on my bed. His face was buried in my thigh as he continued to cry softly. I started to caressed his soft fluffy dark brown hair and bent down slightly to kiss his hair.

"Jungko—"

"Kookie." He said while cutting my sentence.

"What?"

For the first time, he lifted his head up and my heartbeat stopped. His face was flushed red and wet from crying . Tears were still streaming down his flushed cheeks. His doe like Eyes which were glistering so beautifully like stars in the galaxy. His rosy Lips turned even more redder and pouted which made them more alluring than the petals of Rose itself. His already reddened Nose, which makes me want to kiss it. His adorable bunny Teeth, which were peeking out his alluring lips.

Everything about him screams Perfection.

Everything about him screams Precious.

Love.

That's why he can't be Mine.

He should be with the one who is itself a perfection. Someone who treasure his Preciousness. A Soul which itself screams Love which came to Life just to Love and Cherish their Soulmate.

And that person is Taehyung.

He has chosen Him.

Jeon Jungkook has chosen Kim Taehyung as his Soulmate to Cherish Forever.

A hand came to my face and wiped the tears off my face which bought me back to the reality. I looked at his beautiful face again and composed myself. But his next words made me speechless.

"Kookie... You used to call me Kookie but suddenly stopped. Why Hyung?" I averted my gaze from him and looked at the floor.

"You don't call me Kookie anymore Hyung, why?" He asked again but this time I felt unknown emotion in his voice which made me look at him again.

"I don't know." I said directly looking in his eyes.

"you know."

we continued to stare in each others eyes as tears once again started to make their way down our cheeks but we didn't broke the eye contact. Subconsciously I bought my left hand to his wet cheek and caressed it softly. A small smile appeared on his face as he nuzzled his face in my palm.

"Why are you distancing yourself from me?"

"I'm not." he sighed but continued to nuzzle in my palm.

There is soothing silence which was making both of us calm. After few moments he sat on my bed, facing me as he held both of my hands,

"You wanted to know why I was crying, right Hyung?"

"Yes." I whispered as i looked down at our hands, but he grabbed my chin and made me look in his eyes again.

"You."

"what?"

"You are the reason Hyung. I was crying because of you. I am crying because of you."

"Why?"

"Every time you take a step away from me, it hurts me too much that i can even feel this pain physically and I let it happen. Now look at you, You are Far Away from me, where I can hardly reach." His grip on my hand tightened.

"I'm not Jungkook. I'm here. I'm always here." Even if it always breaks me to the core.

"You are not and you know it very well Hyung. You know." He started crying again but this time he was crying really hard which made me hug him tightly without thinking.

"It's okay Jungkook. Stop crying. Hyung is here." I softly patted his back but he kept on mumbling softly. After few moments I heard soft snores from him. I gently made him lie down in a comfortable position and lulled him to complete sleep.

I pushed his hair back and caressed his forehead and left cheek. When I thought he had fallen asleep completely, I made my way towards the door to leave the room but suddenly I heard his mumbling which made my heart clench.

"You left me Hyung."

~🌹~

A/N
Comment, Vote and Share.

-S.C.